Grantham and Hevesy fired

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Now that you mention it, please watch your over-use of commas.

No need for a hyphen there.

Ace-Ventura-ace-ventura-30820444-450-250.gif

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Between the bourbon and my prediction of it possibly going completely off the rails, I wisely had my wife and children in another room watching a movie last Saturday. I'll never actually root for us to lose, but I was cracking up as the dismantling unfolded and didn't want to expose them to that.
I never root for us to lose, but I must admit that once losing to USCe was inevitable (in the 2nd qtr) I was cheering for the blowout. I wanted it so bad that the administration was left with no choice other than executing Mullen on the field as the game came to an end. I didn't even want the score that gave us 17 points.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Color me ambivalent over the thought of changing horses for a third time in seven years and a fourth time in 11. It has zero to do with thinking Mullen can reinvent himself. He can’t and he won’t. The concern is with the clowns making the decisions in the AD’s office. There is no assurance that it nets us anything better.

I shudder at the thought of extending the drought another half-dozen years. I’m running thin on next years.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Color me ambivalent over the thought of changing horses for a third time in seven years and a fourth time in 11. It has zero to do with thinking Mullen can reinvent himself. He can’t and he won’t. The concern is with the clowns making the decisions in the AD’s office. There is no assurance that it nets us anything better.

I shudder at the thought of extending the drought another half-dozen years. I’m running thin on next years.
Right. We need to jettison Strycnine first.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
When you guys reach 82, I’ll be letting you have it. I’ll be on all the morning shows showing off my 107-year-old physique.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When you guys reach 82, I’ll be letting you have it. I’ll be on all the morning shows showing off my 107-year-old physique.
Smuckers jar?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
They went 4-8 and lost to ga southern . Way more embarrassing than what happened today

That's really not the point - the point is he's a FORMER UF FOOTBALL PLAYER (and a 1st round NFL draft pick) who is posting this for all the world to see. smh So anyone who played for Muschamp at UF doesn't have an opinion? Huh? What's your point? Should we try and get Spurrier, or Tebow, or Danny W to make a tweet THEN it will matter? This is not something that former players are supposed to do. This whole thing needs to be burned to the ground and started over.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That's really not the point - the point is he's a FORMER UF FOOTBALL PLAYER (and a 1st round NFL draft pick) who is posting this for all the world to see. smh So anyone who played for Muschamp at UF doesn't have an opinion? Huh? What's your point? Should we try and get Spurrier, or Tebow, or Danny W to make a tweet THEN it will matter? This is not something that former players are supposed to do. This whole thing needs to be burned to the ground and started over.
It just doesn't carry much weight with me. These guys were all defending muschamp who was by all accounts worse. Idk it's just weird

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
It just doesn't carry much weight with me. These guys were all defending muschamp who was by all accounts worse. Idk it's just weird
Mullen couldn’t hold Muschamp’s jock.

At least Muschamp gave a schit, Cousin Eddie gives zero fuchs

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.