Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I can't believe ESPN actually wasted time discussing the leg movements of Grayson Allen. Slow news day for sure.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A couple of things need to happen to this kid. Suspension, no.1 already in place. Second, one of those players need to knock him right in the snot locker. Third, he hits the locker room and notices he's all alone, lights go out. Is he really alone??

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Douchebag continues

Love the way he elbows the guy in the face then throws back his head as if he was the one who got elbowed. That's all the proof you need that the elbow was intentional and he tried to cover it up.

I wonder how long this kid has gotten away with this stuff. I guarantee you that he didn't just start in college. I'd love to hear his father's take on this kind of cheap shot/tripping crap. Would probably speak volumes.

If he wants to be a physical tough guy he should have gone out for football. He would have been able to take out all of his aggressions there.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Love the way he elbows the guy in the face then throws back his head as if he was the one who got elbowed. That's all the proof you need that the elbow was intentional and he tried to cover it up.

I wonder how long this kid has gotten away with this stuff. I guarantee you that he didn't just start in college. I'd love to hear his father's take on this kind of cheap shot/tripping crap. Would probably speak volumes.

If he wants to be a physical tough guy he should have gone out for football. He would have been able to take out all of his aggressions there.

If he makes it to the NBA that crap won't fly. Those guys are even bigger than the NFL.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It won't stop until someone whips his ass. Why that hasn't happened yet is beyond me.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The poor guy has Tourette's elbow & head.

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
I obviously don't know him personally, but based on his actions and reactions on the court, I feel confident in saying that he's a gigantic jacka$$.

No, sir, I don't like the way he plays the game, and I wish him wonderful Karma in whatever league he goes to after his time at Duke. Oh yea, **** Duke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.