Grim Injury Report 10/3

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Fournette and Guice are both going to break 100 on us.

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
6355056282493578361533785814_bluto.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We could be missing the entire starting DL.

Anzalone will be wearing a splint on his hand.

Sharpe may miss time with a shoulder injury (not sure that's awful) and Ivey will take his spot while Tyler Jordan comes back to fill Martez's LG spot.
Never fear! This is where our excellent depth takes over. I heard they moved Worton and Fullwood to DT and Herndon to LB. We are fine!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Never fear! This is where our excellent depth takes over. I heard they moved Worton and Fullwood to DT and Herndon to LB. We are fine!

All kidding aside, why haven't we moved one or two of those dud OL's over to the DL? I'm sure McCoy or Heggie or one of them can take a few snaps in short yardage situations.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All kidding aside, why haven't we moved one or two of those dud OL's over to the DL? I'm sure McCoy or Heggie or one of them can take a few snaps in short yardage situations.
I don't know why you wouldn't have shored this up in fall camp given that you only had three real DTs even then. It's like these coaches have never watched P5 football.

Wow! DTs banged up? Who knew?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I don't know why you wouldn't have shored this up in fall camp given that you only had three real DTs even then. It's like these coaches have never watched P5 football.

Wow! DTs banged up? Who knew?

Agree. As bad as Riles was/is at OG, he at least eats up some space at DT. When he went down they should have prepared one or two of these OL's to make that move.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Yes we have a lot of injuries on the D-line but even if we were 100% healthy there, I would still predict that the LSU O-line would push us around like shopping carts. They do every year. But I do have a serious question? I went to the KY game and has CeCe Jefferson lost like 30+ pounds? I could not believe it, so I figured he lost it so he could be more effective at DE. Well I see he has been playing a lot more DT this year, so he could use that extra weight. I suspect he and his mates will get tossed around quite easily this weekend and we will see plenty of 8+ yard gains on running plays by LSU.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I predict that our Safeties will be our leading tacklers!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yes we have a lot of injuries on the D-line but even if we were 100% healthy there, I would still predict that the LSU O-line would push us around like shopping carts. They do every year. But I do have a serious question? I went to the KY game and has CeCe Jefferson lost like 30+ pounds? I could not believe it, so I figured he lost it so he could be more effective at DE. Well I see he has been playing a lot more DT this year, so he could use that extra weight. I suspect he and his mates will get tossed around quite easily this weekend and we will see plenty of 8+ yard gains on running plays by LSU.

This - we maybe hold up the first quarter and then LSU runs all over us. Like you say even with some size on the line previously we couldn't stop their running game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator