Gurley Will Miss FL Game

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
oxrageous;n93511 said:
I just watched all of that and thoroughly enjoyed it. I forgot about Rainey's fake kneeldown on the kickoff return at the end. :lol:

I absolutely loved it. I remember it like it was yesterday. Those were some good times....

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
crosscreekcooter;n93524 said:
Biggest largemouth bass I ever caught was in Watermelon Pond.
My God that lake was not real back in the 60s/70s. Roland Martin said in 73 it was the best bass lake in the world. I remember a picture in the Gville sun of two stringers with about 20 bass all over 8 lbs. We caught most of our fish there back then as we lived about 5 minutes away.
We caught the cooters on trot lines. One was too big for the boat once. But it was a ten foot john boat.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n93354 said:
Doesnt matter. They have a freshman in Nick Chubb that looks every bit as good as Gurley.
"Now I ask ya" why can't Florida sign of couple of stud running backs like Gurley and Chubb?

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Kyng;n93489 said:
Okay friends this is my dream scenario. So please hear me out. This is what I'm hoping for. Treon plays well against UGA, makes it a close game with us almost winning. As bad as we have been the past few years we always play them close. Then we struggle with Vandy, but get the W. We lose to the Cocks. Beat EKU easily. Then Champs last game as a Gator, players know it, so they play extremely hard to send Chump out with a Win against the Noles. Can you imagine how sweet that would be? Them losing to a lousy un ranked Gator team to shatter their playoff dreams. If that happened, I would look back on this season with a smirk. Because I will always remember as the season we got rid of Chump, and the season we tea bagged the noles.
I like your optimism but it will never happen. I say we get beat by the leg humpers and the criminoles. We'll probably squeak by Vandy and the directional school.

Maillot Jaune

Oct 14, 2014
oxrageous;n93494 said:
Yup, after the celebration BS they pulled in 2007, then coming into 2008 ranked #1. My favorite UF/UGA game in 25 years as a fan.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=283060061

That was some glorious Payback. Stafford also threw three picks. Both he and Murray were pick machines against us.

The '08 is up there, along with the Lott rain game and of course Bell to Nattiel in '84 (exorcising years of frustration). God I wish we were good again.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Buttsniffers bus was spotted in Woodbine before dark. When I was a kid, the bastids wouldn't leave town for a week.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Maillot Jaune;n93596 said:
John Brantley even looked good with that talent around him.

I was thinking the same thing. Cam Newton on the sidelines as well.

krisl648

Founding Member
Life Long Gator!
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorhunter;n93462 said:
What makes you think there will be more than one kickoff from us in this game? I'm hopeful but not optimistic.

Just being hopeful as well!!

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n93354 said:
Doesnt matter. They have a freshman in Nick Chubb that looks every bit as good as Gurley.

If they had Chubb and Gurley, they could really wear down our defense. We can't let Chubb get hot, like we did Fournette. We need to hit him early and often like a tank. He's a freshman and we need to get the ball of him.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Mr. SEC;n93415 said:
College football has always been a game of emotion. And on Saturday Georgia will be phucn furious at a level rarely seen. I feel sorry for y'all. Really.

Hahahahahahahahah.

Eat a d****.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Next he'll blame the loss on Gurley being suspended. He would have helped I'm sure, but he wasn't the one allowing over 400 yards rushing by a team that has had no identity on offense all year.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
NavetG8r;n96293 said:
Next he'll blame the loss on Gurley being suspended. He would have helped I'm sure, but he wasn't the one allowing over 400 yards rushing by a team that has had no identity on offense all year.

There's always some excuse. Six times in 25 tries. Says it all. I'll repeat, eat a d***. You are UF's bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator