Birthday Happy Birthday BMF!

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
It would have been more appropriate if you had just made the title "BMF" so he could play his most important role on the board as Thread Title Corrector.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Here's a good birthday story....

I went to the gym this afternoon. While I was working out I got a text from Chase saying there was a possible fraudulent charge on my credit card (this has happened to me before while at the same gym). I walk to the locker room...and my locker is busted open, gym bag stolen - which contained my wallet. Inside the wallet: 2 credit cards, 2 debit cards, Florida DL, military ID, concealed carry permit, and $330 cash (I was supposed to go visit a cousin tomorrow, so I took out $200 today, and I always carry a "emergency hundy" in the back of the wallet). They stole my car keys....and my spare key is in the safe....in Florida. Wife is overnighting my spare key tomorrow along w/ my passport. I'm going to try to get a new military ID tomorrow. Citi is overnighting a new credit card. I have to call the bank tomorrow to get a new debit card. What a sh*tshow! Great birthday!!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I went to the gym this afternoon. While I was working out I got a text from Chase saying there was a possible fraudulent charge on my credit card (this has happened to me before while at the same gym). I walk to the locker room...and my locker is busted open, gym bag stolen - which contained my wallet. Inside the wallet: 2 credit cards, 2 debit cards, Florida DL, military ID, concealed carry permit, and $330 cash (I was supposed to go visit a cousin tomorrow, so I took out $200 today, and I always carry a "emergency hundy" in the back of the wallet). They stole my car keys....and my spare key is in the safe....in Florida. Wife is overnighting my spare key tomorrow along w/ my passport. I'm going to try to get a new military ID tomorrow. Citi is overnighting a new credit card. I have to call the bank tomorrow to get a new debit card. What a sh*tshow! Great birthday!!
They should die a slow, painful death.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

sounds like you need a gym in a better neighborhood

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry you have to deal with all that crap, especially on your birthday. Hope you have a much more enjoyable Friday and weekend.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
damn that was an expensive wkout. I wkout at home and never have that problem. I cannot help but see BMF and always think big mutha phkka. hope your birthday gets better after all the shtt that went down. Maybe the wkout center has some culpability in your loss. What say, Law/

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016

This is exactly why I don't leave my wallet in the gym locker, I stash it in one of those little lock boxes near the front desk, along with my keys, which you choose your own code to unlock when leaving. I'm assuming your gym doesn't have lock boxes to stash small personal items?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator