Birthday Happy Birthday BMF!

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Can’t believe it’s BNA’s birthday again. Sucks for that other guy who lost his wallet on the same day as your birthday.

I did see this dude below buying his buddies beers with some extra cash.

upload_2021-8-27_10-24-53.jpeg

sidenote - this San Fran homeless guy has a trust fund and chooses to be homeless. No one on the internet wishes him happy birthday. Maybe next month, we can skip a third birthday wish for BNA and think of this guy. He’s a bad mutha f’er for choosing life on these street (or at least that’s what his new wallet says).

Happy belated Birthday! Hope it turned around.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Can’t believe it’s BNA’s birthday again. Sucks for that other guy who lost his wallet on the same day as your birthday.

I did see this dude below buying his buddies beers with some extra cash.

sidenote - this San Fran homeless guy has a trust fund and chooses to be homeless. No one on the internet wishes him happy birthday. Maybe next month, we can skip a third birthday wish for BNA and think of this guy. He’s a bad mutha f’er for choosing life on these street (or at least that’s what his new wallet says).

Happy belated Birthday! Hope it turned around.

When I was on the fire department (JFRD) I responded to a wrist injury/bleeding call in the hood in Springfield (Jax). We get there and this bum crashed his bicycle (he fell over and put his arm/hand down to catch himself). He ended up puncturing an artery in his wrist - it was squirting blood pretty steady. We bandaged him up and it soaked up the gauze. We took him to Shands trauma center, which was a few blocks away. Anyhow, when I was getting his personal info he pulls out a retired military ID (he was a retired Army E6 and he was on 100% VA disability) - so he was bringing in probably $5000+/month after tax money....and he chose to live on the streets. It was unbelievable to me!

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
so he was bringing in probably $5000+/month after tax money....and he chose to live on the streets. It was unbelievable to me!

Yeah, mental illness is very real. Explains both a great deal of homelessness and all of Gatorchatter.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday! I hope it was a great one you ornery bastid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.