Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
1200x630bb.jpg

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
May the cholostomy bag never overfill, and the wheelchair remain where you set it.

Happy birthday dude.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, your birthday shares the same date as my wedding anniversary.

That would be true if April 1st was my actual birthday. BTW, I wonder if the colostomy bag rumor is why I got edged out by Gatoravatara in the "Dinner With..." poll. It just goes to show that people are too small minded and bigoted to have dinner with a guy with a wheelchair and a colostomy bag.

Somewhere, I suppose, Stacy Poole is laughing. I assume he follows my every word in this forum.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday! Happy Easter! and Happy April Fools day! I think that covers them all for today!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That would be true if April 1st was my actual birthday. BTW, I wonder if the colostomy bag rumor is why I got edged out by Gatoravatara in the "Dinner With..." poll. It just goes to show that people are too small minded and bigoted to have dinner with a guy with a wheelchair and a colostomy bag.

Somewhere, I suppose, Stacy Poole is laughing. I assume he follows my every word in this forum.
All I ask is assurance you haven't eaten in 12 hours.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All I ask is assurance you haven't eaten in 12 hours.
And all I ask is that you help me change it halfway through the meal. A simple procedure, really. If you've ever owned an RV and had to pump the sewage system in it, you'll find it every bit as enjoyable.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And all I ask is that you help me change it halfway through the meal. A simple procedure, really. If you've ever owned an RV and had to pump the sewage system in it, you'll find it every bit as enjoyable.
I was, um, sort of thinking you could leave it in the glove box.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Needless to say, I am removing this birthday from the database. If you want me to put in your real one, just PM me what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.