Happy Birthday Slug!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
2358668609_ccf05ecc49_o.jpg

Have an especial day. May your smile be launched over & over by those gifting you -- all relationships you created.

Incidentally, by biologists' concerted definition, it is the slug that has the longest penis in the creature kingdom. They define the penis as the biological device by which the male delivers fertilization to the female. During slug mating "season" the male slug secretes his sperm within his slime-trail, some 25 feet long. Attracted by slug pheronomes, the female sidles across it and voila! she's impregnated. Way to go slug & you don't have to shell out for child support.
th

PS>> Nothing sluggish about your fertility: count those kids
slug-trail-S1APWE.jpg
...... I guess this is your signature?

Last edited:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday Slug. Even if you hate birthdays, you can still have a good one.

[GIPHY="party"]https://media3.giphy.com/media/5xaOcLGvzHxDKjufnLW/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
HBD big guy! You know, for some "Slug" isn't just a name...it's a way of life :)

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
2358668609_ccf05ecc49_o.jpg

Have an especial day. May your smile be launched over & over by those gifting you -- all relationships you created.

Incidentally, by biologists' concerted definition, it is the slug that has the longest penis in the creature kingdom. They define the penis as the biological device by which the male delivers fertilization to the female. During slug mating "season" the male slug secretes his sperm within his slime-trail, some 25 feet long. Attracted by slug pheronomes, the female sidles across it and voila! she's impregnated. Way to go slug & you don't have to shell out for child support.
th

PS>> Nothing sluggish about your fertility: count those kids
slug-trail-S1APWE.jpg
That's a fraud, my F's don't look like that.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
slug-trail-S1APWE.jpg

That's a fraud, my F's don't look like that.

That's your sperm-sig drug across frying asphalt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.