Happy Festivus Gatorchatter

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The play on the gridiron and mind boggling coaching decisions have left much to be desired from gator nation . As our basketball team improves and we inch closer to baseball season it’s a perfect time to celebrate Festivus by pointing out other’s shortcomings and reminding them of all the things they’ve done wrong over the last year . I got a lot of problems with you bastards and now you’re gonna hear about it.

To the sons of bitches ragging on urgs
Height ,

He cannot help the fact he’s vertically challenged. Give it a rest . Half of you have bad hair and smell like a horses ass .

Bait-N- You’ve moved into the top 5. Keep it up you funny ****er

MJM- You remain a man’s man. I’m about to pour a drink in your name you son of a bitch.

Aaron- Despite another year of not sending you a dime, You’ll be pleased to know a donation has been made in your name to the human fund . Money for people. You’re welcome Ox.

SoFla- one trip to the salon is one too many . While you were busy getting your nails done drew lock of all people roasted those bastard eagles. Hope you enjoyed your mani/pedi Sally

Durty- I guess it’s true nobody’s perfect . However you can reverse the trend by stop cheering on the Eastern PA slumlords . Do better you son of a bitch.

Detroit - talk about a fall from grace. A real man’s man once upon a time . And without question a once top 5 poster . Now he’s offended by the word queer . Such a pity . I’ll pour my second drink for you ya jackass.

Alex- An even further fall from grace . Gone are the days of amazing stories of threesomes in Knoxville after gator victories or beating the **** out of hillbillies . A man’s man if there ever was . Now those stories are a distant memory , such a shame . Now all we seem to get are subpar jokes and puns. Take us for a trip down memory lane sometime a hole .

NV- You’re robbing the world of culinary greatness. Quit your job and open up a restaurant mother ****er .

Cover- You retain gold simply because you have no weakness combining a robust knowledge of the game we love along with a soft spot for our gators . Do you really not have a single imperfection you magnificent bastard ? Merry Christmas *******

Zambo has taken the crown of not only the best damn pilot in the sky but also the funniest member of Gatorchatter . Which means he must take part in the feats of
stength.

Happy Festivus ****ers!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'm in the clear!

Christmas Festival GIF by HULU

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
1703348885824.png

I have issues with 99% of you on here and it starts with the mom jokes. Half you keyboard warriors wouldn't know what to do with a woman if you ever got a chance (please see Gary in The Last American Virgin).

Next, what happened to all the cool threads like our girls are better than your girls?
Where are the threads about hot moms of athletes?

1703349095010.png

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The fact that all of you are alive is proof enough that durty knows how to handle women.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Merry Christmas to everyone... for all the schit we post here, keep things in perspective and be thankful for all that you have.

About 3 hours ago, there was a house fire in our neighborhood. Total loss of the house. The family is OK (and they have a 4th Grade daughter, 1st Grade son), they think the cat was out of the house and OK. The neighborhood response (actual action and giving) has been nothing short of incredible, in just 3 hours.

Again, luv you all (not ghey/"queer"), and take care.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Merry Christmas to everyone... for all the schit we post here, keep things in perspective and be thankful for all that you have.

About 3 hours ago, there was a house fire in our neighborhood. Total loss of the house. The family is OK (and they have a 4th Grade daughter, 1st Grade son), they think the cat was out of the house and OK. The neighborhood response (actual action and giving) has been nothing short of incredible, in just 3 hours.

Brutal.

We have a coworker when she got home on Thursday her husband 100% cleaned out the house during the day and vanished like a fart in the wind. She has a 2 year old and an 8 month old. Imagine coming home from daycare thinking it’s a normal Thursday and walking into that twilight zone. What everyone in the company has done for her over the past 48 hours is truly a miracle.

It’s hard not to take things for granted.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I made the most amazing piping hot gravy just for you Detroit . Happy Festivus!

Attachments

• IMG_0446.jpeg
    IMG_0446.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 8

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Brutal.

We have a coworker when she got home on Thursday her husband 100% cleaned out the house during the day and vanished like a fart in the wind. She has a 2 year old and an 8 month old. Imagine coming home from daycare thinking it’s a normal Thursday and walking into that twilight zone. What everyone in the company has done for her over the past 48 hours is truly a miracle.

It’s hard not to take things for granted.
Holy ****! When you say 100% cleaned out, are you talking furniture, kids stuff, plates, silverware, etc?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Holy ****! When you say 100% cleaned out, are you talking furniture, kids stuff, plates, silverware, etc?

Figure of speech I’m sure. He probably left a few bath towels, some paper plates and and maybe the Foreman Grill. Can’t imagine the guy is totally heartless.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Figure of speech I’m sure. He probably left a few bath towels, some paper plates and and maybe the Foreman Grill. Can’t imagine the guy is totally heartless.
No way you leave the Foreman. She wouldn’t know what to do with it.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Well he’s ****ed. She’s about to lawyer up & get his wages garnished and half his ****. Assuming he’s not a worthless bum.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Well he’s ****ed. She’s about to lawyer up & get his wages garnished and half his ****. Assuming he’s not a worthless bum.

Not much income. But he does have most of a bath towel set, a decent stack of paper plates, and the instructions manual for a Foreman Grill.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Yeah, pretty much everything. Sadly, she’s a pretty incredible woman and darn pretty and makes a DAMN good salary (3 times his salary).

You know the old saying, “yeah…. But someone is sick of her shiit.” I get it. But damn that is just about as ruthless as it gets.

He actually messaged her today asking that she doesn’t take the kids from him :lmao2:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Many Festivuses ago. It snowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.