Happy Thanksgiving to all! I am very thankful for my GCMB family

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

I know we come here to unwind, but I like remembering how blessed we are. May not mean much to some, but I thought it was good. Have a good day.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks Ox for creating this safe space where any Gator fan can come and vent, cheer, discuss, debate, bitch, moan, brag, and boast, usually all in one paragraph.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I am very thankful for this site, particularly that it's my Gator family. A place where I can vent my frustrations, curiosities, suspenseful inquiries and such.

Damien83

Cucamonga Cracka Killa
Oct 22, 2014
I’d actually like to meet some Of the members I real life, I think that speaks volumes about this place.

I would like to put together a GCMB get together when I get back to the states in Jan. Maybe plan a tailgate or two during next season. I'll get a huge fcking banner made and all so everyone will see us represent if Ox is a-ok with the free advertising!!

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving Gators. The turkey is brined and roasting; the sweet potatoes are done; the cornbread dressing is heavenly; Watergate salad awaits. My 4 kids and 8 grandchildren will be here to feast (including the new twins). We are warm, well fed, suitably clothed and able to give to those less fortunate. We live in a land that by any measure is the greatest beacon to liberty in history. We enjoy a Constitution that has resulted in the longest lived democratic form of government ever. We are truly blessed by God. Give thanks and remember who we are and what we are here for.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Happy Turkeyday to y’all as well, but as a SR NCO I have to give a shoutout to my brothers and sisters away during this time of the year.
90977480019ba2b46571dc3622e5d0c0.jpg
To my brothers and sisters in arms-I am thankful for you.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am grateful for an abundance of things large and small. The mutual love for the game of football and our Florida Gators brings us together daily and I am thankful that Ox shouldered the responsibility to create this truly great meeting place for us to celebrate all things Gator. Happy Thanksgiving brothers and sisters.

05fd14918d36dd9ece750794b12dfbee.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.