Harbaugh wants Meechigan to Hold Spring Practice @ IMG

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I don't think Harbaugh is going to lure a lot of extra Florida kids to Michigan with this stunt. He might get some extra leftovers that would otherwise go to directional schools in Louisiana or Kentucky.

So come on down Harbaugh. Enjoy our beaches. Spend some money in our hotels. Visit Disneyland and Sea World. You might get some senior citizens come out to watch your practices.

Hell, Urban Meyer is the only guy I ever heard of who retired in Florida and moved up North.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Too bad you cant find a way to combine Bert and Harbaugh.....Bertbaugh. Gets you excited doesnt it?
Hey he's smart enough to know that there is skill position talent in this state unlike any other. Although Meyer gets a few here and there, he's never come up with an idea of camping at a school that's cornering a good amount of that talent in one place. If anything this could help UF by busting up the FSU pipeline leading to this school, which in turn might offset the talent disparity between them and us...Once we get beyond that we'll probably be playing Harbaugh and Michigan in bowl games with much higher stakes than this last fiasco...

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I don't think Harbaugh is going to lure a lot of extra Florida kids to Michigan with this stunt. He might get some extra leftovers that would otherwise go to directional schools in Louisiana or Kentucky.

So come on down Harbaugh. Enjoy our beaches. Spend some money in our hotels. Visit Disneyland and Sea World. You might get some senior citizens come out to watch your practices.

Hell, Urban Meyer is the only guy I ever heard of who retired in Florida and moved up North.
Urban fits in well with the rest of the trash up North.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know some of you guys like Harbough but I'm glad he's not our coach. He's one of the biggest douche bags in all of sports.

People use to say the same thing about SOS. But he was ours and we loved him for it.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Harbaugh has that added NFL success dimension to his recruiting pitch. He is a highly visible name. Most of my family is from Michigan and still live there. It's a hell hole. It is hard to believe he is recruiting so well.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Not sure about that but I'd imagine Bert's balls would get him plenty excited...
h72DE5CD9

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.