Hardest Schedule in the Country!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think my comment was more about the bar people have set based on their commentary regarding everything I put. But...goalposts will move, you know that.
Donkey has a professional goal post moving company follow him around full-time.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey has a professional goal post moving company follow him around full-time.
basketball wives cristen metoyer GIF by VH1

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Two things, their portal players could be as good this year as those they played last season; Their having so many drafted helps their recruiting going forward.
It hasn't yet. They did well with recruiting rankings but no star power. Norvell doesn't believe in developing his own talent.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
It hasn't yet. They did well with recruiting rankings but no star power. Norvell doesn't believe in developing his own talent.
I would be very pleased if it turns out this season was a one and done for them. Most likely, they make it to the playoffs next season. Another board has a pile on about fsu recruiting, that they've only landed 3 star portal players, and that may be true. But the indication from last season is, they get actual players from the portal- players that contribute. I hope they fail miserably, but there's no reason yet to trust Simple and Co either. That's all I care about. Bashing fsu and Norvacious does not make our team better or our staff more capable of developing talent. I expect Michael Boreau is slow AF and that's why he was still available after decommitting. Hope I am wrong. If Napier cannot finish in the top 12 this season, I will consider it a fail.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would be very pleased if it turns out this season was a one and done for them. Most likely, they make it to the playoffs next season. Another board has a pile on about fsu recruiting, that they've only landed 3 star portal players, and that may be true. But the indication from last season is, they get actual players from the portal- players that contribute. I hope they fail miserably, but there's no reason yet to trust Simple and Co either. That's all I care about. Bashing fsu and Norvacious does not make our team better or our staff more capable of developing talent. I expect Michael Boreau is slow AF and that's why he was still available after decommitting. Hope I am wrong. If Napier cannot finish in the top 12 this season, I will consider it a fail.
It helps that they play in a weak conference and that ClemPson is down this year. They have a lot to overcome with all their losses on both sides of the ball. You can't just plug and lay like that every year.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
It helps that they play in a weak conference and that ClemPson is down this year. They have a lot to overcome with all their losses on both sides of the ball. You can't just plug and lay like that every year.
We hope. But we are in the same situation and we have the same two OL coaches and OC. We hope that our D staff will come together and show a significant improvement and the on-field disorganization is the past.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
View attachment 65239
An easy 8-4 with us being undefeated heading into TWLOCP and beating the Semenholes to end the season.

:chomp:
Miami W
Samford W
Texas A&M W
@ Miss St. W
UCF W
@ Tenn - ? (leaning twd a W)
Kentucky W
UGAy Loss
@ Texas Loss
LSU - ? (leaning twd a Loss)
Ole Miss - ? (leaning twd a Loss)
@ FSU W

I said 8-4 and undefeated heading into Jax and I'm sticking to it. Our nutritionist and special teams off-field analyst will be key among the many reasons for next year's successes.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So far, based on all the portal moves and coaching changes we have made, Napier addressed the D side and Strength and Conditioning, but hasnt really done anything for the O.

Last edited:

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Miami W
Samford W
Texas A&M W
@ Miss St. W
UCF W
@ Tenn - ? (leaning twd a W)
Kentucky W
UGAy Loss
@ Texas Loss
LSU - ? (leaning twd a Loss)
Ole Miss - ? (leaning twd a Loss)
@ FSU W

I said 8-4 and undefeated heading into Jax and I'm sticking to it. Our nutritionist and special teams off-field analyst will be key among the many reasons for next year's successes.

biden-vs-trump-biden.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I also see at least 8 wins. We're going to have some pissed off fans, who are all in and are desperately hoping for a losing season. Not sure if Swamp Gas will put up with them, though. Probably not.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I also see at least 8 wins. We're going to have some pissed off fans, who are all in and are desperately hoping for a losing season. Not sure if Swamp Gas will put up with them, though. Probably not.
You’re gonna shut this board down so you don’t have to eat crow. Admit it.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I think we roll into Jax with 8 wins, at least that, we beat previously played teams so thoroughly, some have to count double. Why not, georgia triple beat fsu in a single game.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You’re gonna shut this board down so you don’t have to eat crow. Admit it.
I have no issues with Billy getting fired this season if he fails. There’s no reason to give him a fourth season if he does.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Miami W (66%)
Samford W ??
Texas A&M W (72%)
@ Miss St. W (41%)
UCF W (49%)
@ Tenn - ? (leaning twd a W) (52%)
Kentucky W (49%)
UGAy Loss (65%)
@ Texas Loss (70%)
LSU - ? (leaning twd a Loss) (63%)
Ole Miss - ? (leaning twd a Loss) (61%)
@ FSU W (58%)

I said 8-4 and undefeated heading into Jax and I'm sticking to it. Our nutritionist, S&C Coordinator, and special teams off-field analyst will be key among the many reasons for next year's successes.

Ali Peek mentions Bill Connolly's ranking of NCAA team's returning production and it's an interesting topic.
Florida is higher/better than every team we play (at 68%) except for two (TX A&M and TX). I've added those rankings above and am sticking to 8-4.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.