Hargreaves gets knee injury in practice brawl

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nice job by my son, a little investigative reporting: As Driskel was signing autographs, my son asked: " do you know if Hargreaves is going to be okay?" Driskel replied; "yes, it just scared them, but he's going to be fine." Now, please, this is unofficial, and I saw with my own eyes VH3 limping significantly, but the QB was quick to assure a fan that he's going to be alright. Take it for what it's worth and please don't get assey if it turns out that it's bad. I just thought everyone who's worried would like to hear this.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hope that's true and he wasn't just being nice to your son. But thanks for the info regardless.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In before law and the other haters blame the injury and news on Driskel.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks Dc great instincts by your kid, or good training;)

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Team behaving like their coach, hotheaded temper and out of control. What a shock.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator said:
Team behaving like their coach, hotheaded temper and out of control. What a shock.
:rolleyes:

Instead they should just practice and play like wet noodles. Then it can be Muschamp's fault that they have no fight or energy. Please, find me a football team on any level that hasn't had a pre-season fight at some point. Sure, it sucks someone got injured...but come on. Weird sh*t happens.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This sucks balls. We're going to need our best player. Who ever fd up his leg hopefully is removed from the team.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Your kid deserves a high five. Great job. I hope Driskel is telling the truth.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator said:
How many fights from NFL preseason camps have we already seen on Sportscenter? It happens. A lot.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator said:
At some point, you should be sick and tired of weird **** from this head coach.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator said:
Point taken. However, it doesn't change the fact that we have a hotheaded dumb Dawg running the program.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator said:
Did you think the team was disciplined last year? They were not. Not at all.

In All Kinds Of Weather

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I also asked Jalen Tabor as we were leaving about Hargreaves and he responded "Yeah, he should be straight". Again, it's unofficial so keep your fingers crossed

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator said:
Yeah WR's VS DB brawl. People trying to earn playing time. I would imagine it's extremely competitive. It happens in the NFL, College, and it even happened when I played HS ball.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In all honesty, the players probably don't have the slightest clue about the severity, but their comments do possibly lend insight that the vibe on the field was that it didn't appear to be catastrophic.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's being reported that VH3 will lose his left leg, and he has Ebola virus. It's all on Muschamp.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n25890 said:
Hope that's true and he wasn't just being nice to your son. But thanks for the info regardless.
Thanks, Squatch. It very well could have been Driskel just being nice to a kid, we'll see soon.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n25920 said:
In all honesty, the players probably don't have the slightest clue about the severity, but their comments do possibly lend insight that the vibe on the field was that it didn't appear to be catastrophic.

Yeah I would think if they came of the field saying "I don't know" or "We'll see," there would be a lot more cause for concern. Or maybe it's just the optimism talking. Trying to remain as positive as possible about it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That's what makes this message board bad ass. We've got insiders planted everywhere. I'm happy again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.