I'll wait for more info.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatordiddy said:
I hope Muschamp puts some "Ninjee whompin' action" on the responsible party...
DC reported Matt Rolin pulling the sleds all by himself for a good while immediately following the fight. fwiw

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Key words, "after MRI", "Bone bruise". Very specific information, not vague like "tweeked". I think we can relax.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp knows that his team can not afford any cracks in the armor, right now. He, also, knows that Gator fans have their pitch forks sitting by the front door. He got on this quickly, before it became a uncontrollable monster, with its own mind. :-)

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Considering his sisters said he's ok, and the UAA quoted Muschamp saying he had an MRI and it confirmed just a bone bruise. That's way too specific for it to be Muschamp speak.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n26091 said:
Muschamp knows that his team can not afford any cracks in the armor, right now. He, also, knows that Gator fans have their pitch forks sitting by the front door. He got on this quickly, before it became a uncontrollable monster, with its own mind. :-)
The amount of hate spewing to the surface last night on the interwebs after a " brawl" injury to VHIII was revealing, to say the least. Lotta repressed anger out there.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Thank God it wasn't tweaked...

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n26109 said:
The amount of hate spewing to the surface last night on the interwebs after a " brawl" injury to VHIII was revealing, to say the least. Lotta repressed anger out there.
Don't repress it. It's bad for your health.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Mushchamp confirmed in presser it was a bone bruise that happened from knee to knee contact prior to the scuffle, but it was aggravated by the scuffle. Thomas Holley is recovering from hernia surgery, and Cyonati Lewis has thigh contusion. via Zach Abolverdi.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
JC_Gator;n26245 said:
Mushchamp confirmed in presser it was a bone bruise that happened from knee to knee contact prior to the scuffle, but it was aggravated by the scuffle. Thomas Holley is recovering from hernia surgery, and Cyonati Lewis has thigh contusion. via Zach Abolverdi.

So this fight that Muschamp obviously caused wasn't even the main reason VH3 got hurt. Let me guess, Muschamp was who he originally knocked knees with? Or Muschamp hasn't ordered thick enough knee pads for his players? Or did the S&C program not build up kneecap strength enough in the offseason?

Edit: It just dawned on me that they were only in helmets and shoulder pads last night per NCAA rules (can't go to full pads until the 5th day of practice). WHY HASN'T MUSCHAMP PETITIONED THE NCAA TO BE IN FULL PADS SOONER?!?!?!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
JC_Gator;n26245 said:

So this fight that Muschamp obviously caused wasn't even the main reason VH3 got hurt. Let me guess, Muschamp was who he originally knocked knees with? Or Muschamp hasn't ordered thick enough knee pads for his players? Or did the S&C program not build up kneecap strength enough in the offseason?

Edit: It just dawned on me that they were only in helmets and shoulder pads last night per NCAA rules (can't go to full pads until the 5th day of practice). WHY HASN'T MUSCHAMP PETITIONED THE NCAA TO BE IN FULL PADS SOONER?!?!?!
:lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
JC_Gator;n26245 said:

I swear, Will Muschamp is the only person blamed for more sh!t than Obama. :lol:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68 said:
GIGator;n26091 said:
Losing to a .500 FCS team will cause that, not to mention Duncechamp not coming close to beating his beloved alma mater.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
JC_Gator;n26245 said:

:exactly:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
JC_Gator;n26245 said:

The difference is, Obama gets blamed by his rivals (republicans), Muschamp gets blamed by his own fan base. Even when he goes out and makes a home run hire or two (Roper/Summers) they still can't give him an ounce of credit.:headshake:

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n26268 said:

Sarcasm served with a tall cool one!

:thumbup:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gulp! Don't want to hear about gimpy limbs before the season...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.