oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
JC_Gator;n26245 said:
Mushchamp confirmed in presser it was a bone bruise that happened from knee to knee contact prior to the scuffle, but it was aggravated by the scuffle. Thomas Holley is recovering from hernia surgery, and Cyonati Lewis has thigh contusion. via Zach Abolverdi.

So this fight that Muschamp obviously caused wasn't even the main reason VH3 got hurt. Let me guess, Muschamp was who he originally knocked knees with? Or Muschamp hasn't ordered thick enough knee pads for his players? Or did the S&C program not build up kneecap strength enough in the offseason?

Edit: It just dawned on me that they were only in helmets and shoulder pads last night per NCAA rules (can't go to full pads until the 5th day of practice). WHY HASN'T MUSCHAMP PETITIONED THE NCAA TO BE IN FULL PADS SOONER?!?!?!
How do we know they're home run hires?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68 said:
GIGator;n26091 said:
Muschamp knows that his team can not afford any cracks in the armor, right now. He, also, knows that Gator fans have their pitch forks sitting by the front door. He got on this quickly, before it became a uncontrollable monster, with its own mind. :-)
The amount of hate spewing to the surface last night on the interwebs after a " brawl" injury to VHIII was revealing, to say the least. Lotta repressed anger out there.
What makes you think it's repressed?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
JC_Gator;n26245 said:
Mushchamp confirmed in presser it was a bone bruise that happened from knee to knee contact prior to the scuffle, but it was aggravated by the scuffle. Thomas Holley is recovering from hernia surgery, and Cyonati Lewis has thigh contusion. via Zach Abolverdi.

So this fight that Muschamp obviously caused wasn't even the main reason VH3 got hurt. Let me guess, Muschamp was who he originally knocked knees with? Or Muschamp hasn't ordered thick enough knee pads for his players? Or did the S&C program not build up kneecap strength enough in the offseason?

Edit: It just dawned on me that they were only in helmets and shoulder pads last night per NCAA rules (can't go to full pads until the 5th day of practice). WHY HASN'T MUSCHAMP PETITIONED THE NCAA TO BE IN FULL PADS SOONER?!?!?!
They must be home run hires because.... just because.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
JC_Gator;n26245 said:

Because if they aren't, it's going to be another nightmare year, and I don't want to even think about that, so I automatically assume, hope, and pray it's true.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A team with a dumb coach is a dumb team.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
JC_Gator;n26245 said:

He'll get credit when he wins and I'll be the first in line when he gets to ATL. If not, I'll remain on the "he's not the man for the job" train.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.