Has there ever been less interest in Gator football?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I know a lot of old timers who followed every game and held out hope no mater what. There was plenty of angst. But the loyalty was almost universal. Does that sound like now?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I forgot we had a game last week until last Friday. I forgot about tomorrow's game until about yesterday. I actually had to look up who we were playing. I forgot.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I forgot we had a game last week until last Friday. I forgot about tomorrow's game until about yesterday. I actually had to look up who we were playing. I forgot.
I forgot too. But maybe for other reasons. :(

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Watching a muschamp coached team made me dream about the good ole zooker days. Watching this **** makes me want to become a NASCAR, or even a MLB fan.

I used to not drink a lot during the games because I wanted to be able to remember and take it all in. Now I'm trying to make sure I drink enough to never remember anything that happens during the game.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think attendance is still pretty good. There's definitely not much national buzz or anything. I'm more looking forward to the Clemson vs va tech game.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I think attendance is still pretty good. There's definitely not much national buzz or anything. I'm more looking forward to the Clemson vs va tech game.

I went to the ut game and was actually fairly impressed with the attendance. Was probably 85 to 90% full. But Tenn travels really well too so it may have been an optical illusion.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I dream about what the traffic would have been like on this site during the Tebow years.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I know a lot of old timers who followed every game and held out hope no mater what. There was plenty of angst. But the loyalty was almost universal. Does that sound like now?

No.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I could care less about the season right now. Until we show a pulse on offense I'm not going out of my way to make sure I'm by a tv to watch it. I already gave up my season tickets after year one. I'm at a point if a better game is on I'll flip back and forth between games instead of watching only our game. And it's mostly I watch our defense and flip to the other game when were on offense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I mean actual azzes in the seats, not numbers of tix sold by people who believed Ole Butters was proud of this team so the offense is going to explode.

I see a lot of empty seats when I occasionally switch to our channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.