Hatin' Ass Spurrier

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n288390 said:
For those that haven't seen it, there is a periodical (near weekly?) article posted to EDSBS with this image and comments from someone speaking as Spurrier. Here's this week's take:

8bmk_medium_medium.0.jpg

But then, they got to the UF-TN game....

There was more, but those were the ones I like.

Spurrier wouldn't approve of this ad

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
rogdochar;n307180 said:
Spurrier wouldn't approve of this ad

He has something better to do these days?

Latest:

Refs could have flagged Bama for too many men in the backfield on defense.

I call Bama's offense the Pablo Escobar Plan because it's all about hiding a Coker.

I call Cal's defense the Costco Butcher because they'll give you alarming amounts of ground.

Based on how many TDs FSU scored in the second half, maybe we should call him Jimb0.

I get why the refs didn't throw a flag on the Huskers. You don't want to discourage kids from trying to leave Nebraska.

People are gonna call LSU's o-line a bunch of turnstiles, but that ain't fair. Turnstiles slow people down.

Course, on the other hand, people jump turnstiles, too.

What do you mean Mizzou's gonna START forfeiting games?

Funny thing is that 39-38 is gonna be the score of Michigan State/Nebraska's basketball game, too.

The Gators dropped the ball so often you'd think it was a science course.

I call that game medieval child mortality because no one was making it to ten.

Good to see someone besides Huntley Johnson bail the Gators out for once.

Louisville's won three in a row? Well, it's good to see Bobby Petrino take a sudden turn that doesn't end up in a ditch.

Corn passes right through most people, Michigan State.

Not the first night Bielema's had where throwing something up turned the whole night around.

Kevin Sumlin works for an ag school, so I guess an offense that keeps getting picked is just part of the curriculum.

So that's how James Franklin stays so thin - he doesn't care about seconds.

Oregon State has that Nissan Leaf kind of offense. Zero emissions.

If Todd Graham's dream job is Mike Leach beating him by two TDs, he should have just stayed at Rice a little longer.

Memphis got flattened by Navy. That's a football game AND a turn in a game of Civilization. That's what you get for being Egypt, though.

Iowa might be a Terry Gilliam film, because nobody can decide if they're any good and either way we'd rather watch Predator.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
HATIN ASS SPURRIER'S BACK

Don't know why y'all were surprised when I left early. I learned it growing up surrounded by Tennessee fans.

Did you know an anagram for Schottenheimer is "Scheme inert, tho?"

Well, Dana Holgorsen fought a bear and lost Saturday. He also lost to Baylor. Y'all know those are separate things, right?

Utah's like herpes: undefeated, red, angry, and especially victorious over Arizona State.

You watch Kyle Allen throw 6-6-6 and try to tell me Nick Saban's not the devil?

I'm kidding, of course. I'm just glad someone's throwing touchdowns for Alabama these days.

Alabama turned A&M into an old Depression-era bread line. 22 men and three good quarters between all of 'em.

You might think I was the first coach with a visor to quit on his team midseason. And then Auburn comes on the tv.

You know the difference between Jim McElwain and Jim Webb? One's a weird pink popsicle who got way further this year than we really should've let him and the other one's Jim Webb.

Iowa's just like the phone book: black and yellow, got a bunch of W's, and ignored by anyone who has an Internet connection.

Sure, BYU beat Cincy, but if they ate Skyline Chili while they were in town the real winner is whoever sells extra large Mormon underwear in Provo.

Seems like you shouldn't call it The Big House if you can't make it through closing, Michigan.

Now Michigan State fans know what it woulda felt like to get off the UM wait list.

Penn State's offense is so old-school they refuse to score 14 points out of respect for Woodrow Wilson.

Penn State had trouble with a mobile QB? Weird, they usually only have trouble with statues up there.

Didn't know the triple option at Georgia Tech meant "pick which three games to win."

Can't say I'm impressed by Oregon handing Washington a loss 12 times in a row. Ty Willingham did the same thing in a calendar year.

Frank Beamer finding out that beating an old man in broad daylight is a South Florida tradition.

James Madison couldn't keep the British from burning the White House down, and GameDay still decided he plays better defense than Texas A&M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.