Man, we are coming in hot!

200.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
100% meal attendance? That doesn't seem like it would be that hard for college guys. Hell, I've been a dynamo at that particular skill my whole life.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
100% meal attendance? That doesn't seem like it would be that hard for college guys. Hell, I've been a dynamo at that particular skill my whole life.
That's probably the easy part. I bet the hydration test would be challenging. I don't skip a meal, but I know that I don't drink a gallon or more of water every day.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's probably the easy part. I bet the hydration test would be challenging. I don't skip a meal, but I know that I don't drink a gallon or more of water every day.
Skip a meal? Heck, I put in extra credit. I’d win that award every week.

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014

Given how bad the food apparently has been for the last several years, they are probably trying to change the players' habits. It does seem weird to reward guys for eating, but apparently they haven't been doing so for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.