He just needs to fire the defensive staff

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I keep hearing this. Other than the DL coach, I probably agree.

That being said, who on the offensive staff is even arguably vaguely competent?

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
If he replaces Cut throat let the new coordinator hire his staff.
I would keep D. line coach and linebacker coach

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I would have Zook back as asst head coach, special teams, and recruiting coordinator in a damn heart beat.

Just keep him away from O and D and it would be great.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, the offensive coordinator won a couple of national championships. Just sayin'. Wait for it... 5 4 3...
You mean Butters?

Nussdrunk?

Which one?

Coordinators dont win championshipss. HCs do. It is why Creyer continued to win the Big 10 and one NC while Mushchimp, McElbutters, Nussdrunk and Mullinz all suck.

(Edit: forgot Zook on the shtt list)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If he replaces Cut throat let the new coordinator hire his staff.
I would keep D. line coach and linebacker coach
Jeebus, what about our totally garbage LB play makes you think our Dwag GA should ever be employed again?

Do you actually watch football?

Never fear. Once one Dwag goes his boy sex toy goes too.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I would have Zook back as asst head coach, special teams, and recruiting coordinator in a damn heart beat.

Bring back the Zooker, Ilike that , he was a pretty good recruiter.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
probably our best recruiter
Not true and DGAF. He is a garbage position coach, only a half step better than Ole Englishe. If Ole Englishe werent taking all the flack more people would have noticed that we dont have a single SEC ready LB.

Also Dwag is always enough to fire him on the spot.

His resume is GA, that is jever good enough to get hired by UF either. His next job after GA should have been Southwest Georgia Christian Tech College and School of Welding.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Donk, we probably need an entirely new staff top to bottom, but that ain't happening and neither is the "entire defensive staff". BUT, he could start with Fat Todd and go from there (such as, allow the new DC to pick one additional firing to bring in an assistant w/ him) - that's realistic. On offense, it needs to start w/ Hevesy. He's essentially worthless - can't coach/can't recruit. What's the point in him being on the staff? Mullen's given him 4 years of a fat salary, now he can go back to the G5 or lower P5 level or be an analyst somewhere. The O would likely be significantly better with that one - realistic - change.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Jeebus, what about our totally garbage LB play makes you think our Dwag GA should ever be employed again?

Do you actually watch football?

Never fear. Once one Dwag goes his boy sex toy goes too.
our Linebackers are rated the number 5 or 6 unit by most all preseason sources. We aren't at the top but maybe a little better than garbage.
again you have failed in your attempt to expedite Cut throat's firing

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Bama has a total of 3 former NFL HEAD COACHES.

We have Fat Todd.

And people want me to believe we have a commitment to winning.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Not true and DGAF. He is a garbage position coach, only a half step better than Ole Englishe. If Ole Englishe werent taking all the flack more people would have noticed that we dont have a single SEC ready LB.

Also Dwag is always enough to fire him on the spot.

His resume is GA, that is jever good enough to get hired by UF either. His next job after GA should have been Southwest Georgia Christian Tech College and School of Welding.
Not SEC ready but we did sign a SEC sized LB this cycle. Guess what, the dwag played the 248 lb Chief Borders 1 play. ON THE D-LINE.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I keep hearing this. Other than the DL coach, I probably agree.

That being said, who on the offensive staff is even arguably vaguely competent?

Nobody I can think of. Mullen sucks & he’s a pompous douchebag to boot. Bama, UGA & LSU are pretty much guaranteed L’s. Tennessee may well beat us if our secondary continues to not cover receivers. Throw is a split with the KY & MO games and then an L to FSU based on how they looked and how we looked this weekend and 6-6 or 7-5 is a definite possibility.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Geographically & logistically it would work. The bank in Ocala is only 30 minutes from campus and the janitorial duties are performed at night after the staff & customers have gone home, so he could definitely be at practice every day from 3-5pm.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We need this guy back. He can fix all of our issues on offense and an elite recruiter too.

rumors are he's still napping somewhere in the building.

hard to imagine we got that guy cheap off the Eastern Kentucky staff. WHAT A BARGAIN! Then tripled his pay.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Geographically & logistically it would work. The bank in Ocala is only 30 minutes from campus and the janitorial duties are performed at night after the staff & customers have gone home, so he could definitely be at practice every day from 3-5pm.
Your right. After Zooks buyout from Fl. and Ill. He owns the bank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator