He just needs to fire the defensive staff

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Your right. After Zooks buyout from Fl. and Ill. He owns the bank.

Okay, so bank comments aside, Zook did well with recruiting and I’ll give him this-he didn’t sit on his azz taking 3 months annual vacation like Mullen does. The question is, what position on staff do you put him at, knowing he’ll probably eff it up?

The counter point to that is the current staff has pretty much effed everything up, too, and they don’t recruit as well as Zooker. But certainly there’s got to be better choices out there.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Okay, so bank comments aside, Zook did well with recruiting and I’ll give him this-he didn’t sit on his azz taking 3 months annual vacation like Mullen does. The question is, what position on staff do you put him at, knowing he’ll probably eff it up?

The counter point to that is the current staff has pretty much effed everything up, too, and they don’t recruit as well as Zooker. But certainly there’s got to be better choices out there.
special team / d. backs
his up tempo would be good there

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
i dont think Law is gonna survive this season...........even if we go 14-1 losing the title game in OT.
Only you could imagine this team in a NC game.

do you have the imagination of the kindergarten kid.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And yet we srill have people making excuses for the Dwag POS GA posing as our LB coach. These arent first year players. We've seen the same garbage from really all the LBs except the two who were solid (but physically limited, D Reese 33 and Ventrell) when this fuchstarded staff arrived. There has been almost no improvement at linebacker. There isnt a single SEC ready LB on the roster (Ventrell is way to slow).

I forget the play but it is one he calls cover 1 and complains about Elam, I think is actually cover the 3 (the far side CB bailed too, I think)

It is hard to imagine we pay these guus top 3 money. It really is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.