He just needs to fire the defensive staff

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I expect @oxrageous to create an alter ego named toddexotic now.

I have this scheme (sorta)in my book. Cobra (from the right side) and Cheetah (from the left side), but in order to pull this off, you have to walk the OLB up to cover the slot and blitz, and have the MLB cover the slot receiver at 5-7 yards for the hitch.

The only way I can see this happen is the blitzing LB lined up in the B gap with the coverage LB lined up in the A gap and he MIGHT get there. We are ****ed if that slot receiver runs a yoyo route over the middle. He passes by the coverage LB and there is no one with 20 yards of the slot guy over the middle. If you look at the other side of that formation, we have 3 covering 2 and 2 of the 3 have their back to the middle of the field forcing the WRs to the outside initially. Middle of field wide ass open.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I expect @oxrageous to create an alter ego named toddexotic now.

I have this scheme (sorta)in my book. Cobra (from the right side) and Cheetah (from the left side), but in order to pull this off, you have to walk the OLB up to cover the slot and blitz, and have the MLB cover the slot receiver at 5-7 yards for the hitch.

The only way I can see this happen is the blitzing LB lined up in the B gap with the coverage LB lined up in the A gap and he MIGHT get there. We are ****ed if that slot receiver runs a yoyo route over the middle. He passes by the coverage LB and there is no one with 20 yards of the slot guy over the middle. If you look at the other side of that formation, we have 3 covering 2 and 2 of the 3 have their back to the middle of the field forcing the WRs to the outside initially. Middle of field wide ass open.
:mac:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah without the 10 play ball control drives, Fat Toad would be even worse.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members