Head-to-Head v. Bama

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr said:
I do believe it will come down to the RB's and the ability of our Defense to stop the run and our young corners to keep things in check. I still think that the Kiffen will be the undoing in Tuscaloosa.
Lol

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Find it hard to believe he will succeed there. I think he will win more than he loses but the expectation at Bama is to win them all. The talent alone will do him some good there. But he will leave his mark on that program. And more than likely it won't be a good one. There will be an epic meltdown coming soon. He just cannot help himself.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
88drgator;n53865 said:
I took the trouble to compile these from the NCAA site because I was struck by the following:
We are not as bad as I thought we were. Even without Idaho, our stats are quite good. We both played one non-cupcake team but ours was against an improved SEC foe. (Not arguing about the importance of the missed scrimmage with Idaho).
This contest will come down to a battle between the RBs. And we both supposedly have mobile QBs. I doubt we'll see too much in the passing game from either side.
Bama's only definitive advantages may be home field and coaching. The coaching differential will show up in the composure and poise of the players.

I think it is actually pretty bad. We scored only 20 points in regulation against the cats and they scored the same in regulation against us as they did against the Ohio bobcats. EM is about the worst defense in all of FBS.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator said:
If VHII is on Cooper and our run Defenese and O-line plays well, I beleive that this will be a long afternoon for Bamma fans. I have faith that our young secondary learned a lot from last week, and they have not played anyone as balanced as us. Plus if the F$pue flunky can pass for over 300 yards on that D, I think we can do at least 250 and that is all we should need.
Not sure if VHII has any eligibility remaining

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
NCOGator said:
If VHII is on Cooper and our run Defenese and O-line plays well, I beleive that this will be a long afternoon for Bamma fans. I have faith that our young secondary learned a lot from last week, and they have not played anyone as balanced as us. Plus if the F$pue flunky can pass for over 300 yards on that D, I think we can do at least 250 and that is all we should need.
My bad VHIII.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator