Heisman Returned to Cheating Reggie Bush and USC

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
However, this debacle of his did allow him the opportunity to learn from the best.
Dave, and his beautiful red-headed daughter, taught him life-skills that will serve him well.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
I don’t care one way or another. But based on the SC ruling, and complete neutering of the NCAA, it probably makes sense. I disagree with student athletes being paid, and have said this many times, but if the kid from uga can have a Lamborghini(or whatever he bought) then having a beach condo provided by boosters free of charge shouldn’t cost someone an award. The NCAA never had the right to push for it being stripped. Given today’s climate, I have no issue with this.

Durty South Swamp

doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
I don’t care one way or another. But based on the SC ruling, and complete neutering of the NCAA, it probably makes sense. I disagree with student athletes being paid, and have said this many times, but if the kid from uga can have a Lamborghini(or whatever he bought) then having a beach condo provided by boosters free of charge shouldn’t cost someone an award. The NCAA never had the right to push for it being stripped. Given today’s climate, I have no issue with this.
i have a problem with knowingly breaking rules. just because years later the rule was changed, doesnt mean what happened years ago is permissible.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
i have a problem with knowingly breaking rules. just because years later the rule was changed, doesnt mean what happened years ago is permissible.

I see your point. Maybe the better way for me to put it is we look the other way on so much complete garbage today, from arrests, to multiple kids, to bailing on coaches or walking out because they watch a new station you don’t care for. If that’s the worst thing RB did, to me it’s just not a big deal.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
If it's possible to agree with BOTH you and sofla, then I'd like to add that money gained does not make one run through gaps better or elude a tackle.

I'd also like to add:
- the NCAA sucks
- cheating makes you gay

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
If it's possible to agree with BOTH you and sofla, then I'd like to add that money gained does not make one run through gaps better or elude a tackle.

I'd also like to add:
- the NCAA sucks
- cheating makes you gay

Dude was fun to watch, wasn’t he?

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
I Love You Flirt GIF by Travis

...but since you're snot, then...
history channel battle GIF by HISTORY UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users