Heisman Returned to Cheating Reggie Bush and USC

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Heisman trust has no balls. He willingly broke the rules and enriched himself at the expense of his teammates.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
However, this debacle of his did allow him the opportunity to learn from the best.
Dave, and his beautiful red-headed daughter, taught him life-skills that will serve him well.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don’t care one way or another. But based on the SC ruling, and complete neutering of the NCAA, it probably makes sense. I disagree with student athletes being paid, and have said this many times, but if the kid from uga can have a Lamborghini(or whatever he bought) then having a beach condo provided by boosters free of charge shouldn’t cost someone an award. The NCAA never had the right to push for it being stripped. Given today’s climate, I have no issue with this.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t care one way or another. But based on the SC ruling, and complete neutering of the NCAA, it probably makes sense. I disagree with student athletes being paid, and have said this many times, but if the kid from uga can have a Lamborghini(or whatever he bought) then having a beach condo provided by boosters free of charge shouldn’t cost someone an award. The NCAA never had the right to push for it being stripped. Given today’s climate, I have no issue with this.
i have a problem with knowingly breaking rules. just because years later the rule was changed, doesnt mean what happened years ago is permissible.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
i have a problem with knowingly breaking rules. just because years later the rule was changed, doesnt mean what happened years ago is permissible.

I see your point. Maybe the better way for me to put it is we look the other way on so much complete garbage today, from arrests, to multiple kids, to bailing on coaches or walking out because they watch a new station you don’t care for. If that’s the worst thing RB did, to me it’s just not a big deal.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
If it's possible to agree with BOTH you and sofla, then I'd like to add that money gained does not make one run through gaps better or elude a tackle.

I'd also like to add:
- the NCAA sucks
- cheating makes you gay

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
mehhhhh......Bush and USC didnt cheat half as much as Trailerbammer.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
If it's possible to agree with BOTH you and sofla, then I'd like to add that money gained does not make one run through gaps better or elude a tackle.

I'd also like to add:
- the NCAA sucks
- cheating makes you gay

Dude was fun to watch, wasn’t he?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Translation: Bush threatened to sue them, and the only legal team NCAA has ever beaten is UF's.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I Love You Flirt GIF by Travis

...but since you're snot, then...
history channel battle GIF by HISTORY UK

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You wanna give back Urbans 2 nattys then? Cause I guarantee it was not all on the up and up

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.