Help determine Ox's buyout for Gatorchatter

What is the best option for GatorChatter's future?

• Total voters

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
As we all know, Ox is burnt out on running this place. This is an existential threat to the GC. How can we best move forward and preserve what we've created here?

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I think it's important to note that ox has three...er...one capable mod (@CaseyGator :dance:) to keep the forum running smoothly. He can take a sabbatical from the day to day grind and psyche crushing pressure running this place can be.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I think it's important to note that ox has three...er...one capable mod to keep the forum running smoothly. He can take a sabbatical from the day to day grind and psyche crushing pressure running this place can be.

Name names - or… name name in this case.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Al Pacino Money GIF

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
I think Ox has given us a pretty great place to hang out, goof around and generally just have a community. He's put a lot of work into this place and, unfortunately, it's been filled with 98% negativity. I'm not saying the negativity isn't justified, it is what it is. I think if you want to show Ox a little appreciation and encouragement to keep this place around, and you can afford it, send him a little donation. I truly hope he doesn't really consider shutting this place down because I would really feel the loss of all of you. Well, most of you.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I think Ox has given us a pretty great place to hang out, goof around and generally just have a community. He's put a lot of work into this place and, unfortunately, it's been filled with 98% negativity. I'm not saying the negativity isn't justified, it is what it is. I think if you want to show Ox a little appreciation and encouragement to keep this place around, and you can afford it, send him a little donation. I truly hope he doesn't really consider shutting this place down because I would really feel the loss of all of you. Well, most of you.
Agree 100%

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
This place only exists because being negative was allowed unlike other Gator forums.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
And yes, this place only exists because of Ox's tireless and selfless efforts. He has recently suggested that running the place is no longer worth it to him. That's why we're having this discussion. To say Ox's is the sole reason this place is so great is to kiss the King's butt. What makes this place great is the hilarious and somewhat informed posters.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How long will you give him to implement your decision? Can you do it in person and record it for the rest of us?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If we're going to arrange for an equity membership, we'll need to issue shares to each paying member. Eventually we'll list on the Nasdaq alongside META and China Telecom. We'll all be millionaires before long.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
This place only exists because being negative was allowed unlike other Gator forums.

I mean if our program didn't suck, there would be nothing to be negative about. I don't know what else you want people to talk about? Are we supposed to get together and sing the praises of losing to KY, 3 straight years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator