Help Napier pick the next OC

Who should be the next Offensive Coordinator for the Gators?

• Joe Brady

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • Steve Spurrier Jr.

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • Scott Frost

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • Jeff Scott

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Other

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Kerwin Bell

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Ben Arbuckle

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Warren Ruggiero

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The next OC needs to bring a GREAT OL with him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Who’s your pick sir?
Kingsbury would be my 1st choice. For the reasons I've said before. Not to mention his offenses at atm absolutely torched kirbys defense when he was at bama both times they played. I don't want a young guy that's just gonna hold the title of OC and nothing really changes. That being said I don't expect Napier to go with someone who's pretty much the poor opposite himself like that

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Kingsbury would be my 1st choice. For the reasons I've said before. Not to mention his offenses at atm absolutely torched kirbys defense when he was at bama both times they played. I don't want a young guy that's just gonna hold the title of OC and nothing really changes. That being said I don't expect Napier to go with someone who's pretty much the poor opposite himself like that

Sign me up for that but I need a realistic option lol

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I mean if we are completely spitballing here then yeah Kingsbury for sure. Joe Brady can't even hold kingsbury's jock. But I cant imagine a world where tater salad would even consider the thought of a wide open down field passing attack, nor the idea of a guy with the swagger and confidence of kingsbury being willing to hitch his Lamborghini to taters yugo.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW, Kerwin has his offense at WCU 5th nationally in FCS with 41.3 PPG. This after Arky held them to 13 in the season opener.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to make one guess, that whoever Napier names to call plays (if he even does) will share a similar philosophy and underwhelm most of us.
I have to say this take is a bit of a surprise. Normally we're a more optimistic group.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I mean if we are completely spitballing here then yeah Kingsbury for sure. Joe Brady can't even hold kingsbury's jock. But I cant imagine a world where tater salad would even consider the thought of a wide open down field passing attack, nor the idea of a guy with the swagger and confidence of kingsbury being willing to hitch his Lamborghini to taters yugo.
His "Lamborghini" ass has been fired twice now in a 5-year period. Hard to keep your swagger and confidence when you're sitting on your butt while no one wants you. Friggin' TEXAS TECH fired him, for God's sake.

I swear you guys would rather lose 49-48 than win 13-10.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
Another name to watch...Willy Korn. Napier coached him at Clemson. He's the OC for Liberty and they rank 11th amongst FBS schools in total offense.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
His "Lamborghini" ass has been fired twice now in a 5-year period. Hard to have "swagger and confidence" when you're sitting on your butt while no one wants you. Friggin' TEXAS TECH fired him, for God's sake,

He's been fired as an HC. As an OC there's probably no one better. We're talking about an OC.

I swear you'd rather poo anything that isn't billy Bojangles than actually get somebody worth a damn.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He's been fired as an HC. As an OC there's probably no one better. We're talking about an OC.

I swear you'd rather poo anything that isn't billy Bojangles than actually get somebody worth a damn.
If we reeled off ten NC's in a row, you'd still hate Billy.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If we reeled off ten NC's in a row, you'd still hate Billy.
It's a moot point bc we won't win any with him. And if we did it'd be bc he completely changed who he is and the style of play he runs. Which is why it's not gonna happen.

You had a nice week long run there in reality-ville but that monster win over vandy has brought you right back to lovin some billy ball. You just can't quit him :lol:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
His "Lamborghini" ass has been fired twice now in a 5-year period. Hard to keep your swagger and confidence when you're sitting on your butt while no one wants you. Friggin' TEXAS TECH fired him, for God's sake.

Off topic, but I always got the feeling Muschamp would rather lose 2-0 than win 45-44.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
My fault. Didn't realize there was already a thread about this. Anyone with a problem can meet me behind the Tebow statue at 3pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator