Honestly, does anyone care?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know, I should turn in my Gator card, but the card is bent and frayed around the edges from watching this team go from bad to abysmally bad.

Today it found a new way to look bad, a botched snap and hold on a PAT. That was followed by more bad playcalling, a quarterback who's afraid to look over the middle and who lobs the ball like a shotput when he does.

I can't think of enough reasons to describe my frustration over the product. It's bad and it's left me with a feeling of hopelessness.

Kudos to TP at the end of the third, the lone bright spot along with Malik, who's special.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Apathy is certainly at an all-time high. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear there's any real light at the end of the tunnel.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I just continue to laugh. One day, Mac will be fired and I can get excited again at the prospect of a brighter future for our football program. Until then, I refuse to become emotionally invested in this sh*tshow.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
the snap was NOT the problem. Townsend spinning the ball, shouldn't be doing it on XP. I am sure Nord hasn't corrected that.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I spent a week in the field, got back to the barracks just in time to see the last 2 minutes. :frustrated:

But at least the suckholes lost in epic fashion :lol:

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
About the loss no. Now I’m mad we won the UK and UT games since a firing would be a lot more realistic if we hadn’t, even though a meteor crashing into my pool would have still had better chances.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Give a damn is so low that we are not even in full meltdown. More like yep, we suck. He sucks...Shrug shoulders.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
We may only win one more game the rest of the season possibly two, with Nuss calling plays. He called two drives the entire game that resembled football. I am baffled that he is still coaching at this university

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My caring is very little because i know there is no hope... mac will be back next year

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I care about the players.
There is sufficient talent there to be developed if they had coaches that knew how to do it, how to use them to the individual and team's advantage, how to call plays, how to make adjustments, how to scheme, how to teach them to hurry to line up when they need to instead of letting things slide, how to encourage them to score instead of teaching them to put on the brakes, etc

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We may only win one more game the rest of the season possibly two, with Nuss calling plays. He called two drives the entire game that resembled football. I am baffled that he is still coaching at this university

23% on third-down conversions for the season, which isn't just about the third-down calls but also the plays that set up third-and-long. Either way, you're not going to win many football games when you can't convert on third down.

I do recall one third-and-2 today where we handed off to Davis and came up a yard short. Davis was already having a good game. I thought to myself, why not play action?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care.

I'm actually mildly surprised that we won as many as we have.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I used to get emotional during games because we actually were worthy of my emotion. This decade has completely made me one of those fans that just watches the game, doesn't say much, expects mediocrity and isn't upset when I get it. If the cable goes out in the middle of the game I don't even care.

I was expecting to lose today. I was expecting that the missed XP would be the difference in the game.

I was even expecting Ed Orgeron to be a better post-game speaker than Mcelwain.

I expect what was once unthinkable and I'm not even upset about it. Theres something wrong with that but I can't help it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator