Honestly, does anyone care?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't watch much anymore. Busy with my family when I'm at home and I've been doing military activities keeping me away from football on Saturdays.

I caught the last 3 mins today but wasn't surprised. These days I kind of laugh, shake my head, and move on to something worth my attention.

I'm not gonna waste my time on something unenjoyable just so I can say I did. Life's too short to waste.

krisl648

Founding Member
Life Long Gator!
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Glad I ain't wasted any $$$ to attend any of these so called "football" contests!!!!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tom's somewhere in the hereafter...pissed that we dedicated this performance to him. Won't Back Down? Should've saved it for another day, another year maybe.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
I was just offered free tickets to the game next week and I am honestly considering turning them down. That's sad. I can't imagine myself every doing something like that but I literally don't want to go to the effort of going to the game because of the product that the coaching staff is selling. I'll watch it at home. I'm to the point where I won't spend a money on the UF football program until a change is made. I'll support the boys in blue and orange but I'm not spending any more money on this clown..

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'll do my traditional trip to Columbia, SC this year. The tailgate is always good, bloody marys and breakfast if a noon kick, steak and lobster if later.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I don't watch much anymore. Busy with my family when I'm at home and I've been doing military activities keeping me away from football on Saturdays.

I caught the last 3 mins today but wasn't surprised. These days I kind of laugh, shake my head, and move on to something worth my attention.

I'm not gonna waste my time on something unenjoyable just so I can say I did. Life's too short to waste.

I'm like you, rather spend time with my wife and 2 kids than watch most time. I still have the radio on so I know what's going on, but it sure beats watching it and cursing at the tv in front of my family. Mac's time is running out everyone sees it even him, hopefully we can make a good hire with the next guy, but I'm having my doubts.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Its a waste of time to go to support the crap product on the field. That is the reason I haven't been to the Swamp since Tebow was QB. But I do go to a couple of basketball games every year cause its fun and exciting and we have a new arena now too.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Hey, have you guys ever watched log rolling? Maybe we should start a log rolling team.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
LOL, dislikes are a badge of honor!

"I'm a Gator" should say it all. I'm mad as hell, but hell yes I care.
Rocket is crystal clear............if you are a "gator" you care and usually too much. It gets easier as you age but you always care and never give up hope. Dislikes make me laugh too..............sorta like those 6 yr old girls on the playground that tell her buddy she is not my best friend any more............

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Spurrier was fond of saying, "gotta coach'em up." Not sure Mac is capable of coaching them up. We have seen little indication of an upward trend in performance or coaching decisions. And it is hard to ask a player to learn from his mistakes when it is obvious that the head coach does not learn from his.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Rocket is crystal clear............if you are a "gator" you care and usually too much. It gets easier as you age but you always care and never give up hope. Dislikes make me laugh too..............sorta like those 6 yr old girls on the playground that tell her buddy she is not my best friend any more............

Damm playground bullies, LMBO

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.