Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Im going to Swamp Ass to where the Gators are still winning the NC this year and every year and where Chimp, Butters and ****ters Full are all great hires.

Im not going anywhere. I just dont have another eight years of rebuilding in me. If UAA finally builds a below average (ole muss or kentucky level) facility in 3-5 years as the claim they might.... unless it takes longer to build baseball palace for the empty baseball stands, and falling donations and revenue. Eight years is actually a pie in the sky projection, with great facilities and an elite coach next hire.

Just dont have eight more years (at least) of this shyt in me.

We still dont even act like the house is on fire when in fact it already burned to the basement. It burned to the foundation and they are talking new facilities in 2021 at the earliest. At the EARLIEST. They are more concerned about GODDAMNED BASEBALL.

UAA needs to be cleaned out. Every fukking one of those leftover Fooleyites. Every GOD DAMNED one.

Im not going anywhere. I wont send a penny. I wont watch. I wont buy shyt. I will just turn it off like I did my formerly beloved Reds and Magic decades ago, never to return. Organizations that arent dedicated to winning and are only about putting money in their own pockets make me sick.

But hey, Fooley can pat himself on the back for not getting in the arms race.
And having some badmitton championships.

Soon the excuse will be that we really cant compete financially, which will be true as our revenues continue to fall based on disinterest. They cant give away tickets this year. Next year will be hilarious. The pain of these coaching hires are millions per game with empty seats.

You couldnt destroy a program more thoroughly if you tried purposefully.

FVKK YOU FOOLEY.

Hey man, I’m not far behind you, already listening to the games on radio now vs watching so I can be more mobile and productive... that isn’t good for this ole Gator :grin:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
There's no way anyone who knows anything about college football would post this. This is the weakest schedule the Gators have had in decades.
Actually the East looks better across the board this year than any recent season with the exceptions of UF and UT who like Donk says, will probably be duking it out for last place.

We already learned UK is improved. Mizzou's O looks scary. Vandy looks significantly improved and should be a bowl team. Our next opponent just beat an SECW team, and and you guys always tell me how every team in the west is all world, explaining why Mullinz had to stack up 40 losses in 9 years. MSU are coming off a very impressive win in Manhattan Kansas. LSU looks improved and won their early OOC test. I can't get a fair read on USC yet because UGA is so so far ahead of the rest of the east talent-wise. Granted FSU looks really bad and Idaho are trash. I wouldn't say B&G fan was that far off base, and definitely wouldn't say it's the easiest schedule in Decades.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
There's no way anyone who knows anything about college football would post this. This is the weakest schedule the Gators have had in decades.

I don't think he was talking up the competition so much as saying the schedule now looks tougher after the shytshow that was put on national display the other night.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
We hired a new coach in 1979 and within three years went from south end zone metal bleachers to a two-deck full enclosure. How about them potatoes?

I'm not doubting you but I would swear those things were wooden.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
I don't think he was talking up the competition so much as saying the schedule now looks tougher after the shytshow that was put on national display the other night.
Yeah, it's tough in a relative sense. Not necessarily an absolute sense. :D

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Geez,

Y'all are so Debbie Downer.

I remember 0-10-1

I remember our first SEC 1984 not NC only to have it stripped - Thanks UT

We will be back. We would be here if it were Frost, Kelly, or SOS.

BUTTERS MACSHARK, skrewed us royally.

Take a breath. All will be right in the World and it won't take 4 years.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Im going to Swamp Ass to where the Gators are still winning the NC this year and every year and where Chimp, Butters and ****ters Full are all great hires.

Im not going anywhere. I just dont have another eight years of rebuilding in me. If UAA finally builds a below average (ole muss or kentucky level) facility in 3-5 years as the claim they might.... unless it takes longer to build baseball palace for the empty baseball stands, and falling donations and revenue. Eight years is actually a pie in the sky projection, with great facilities and an elite coach next hire.

We still dont even act like the house is on fire when in fact it already burned to the basement. It burned to the foundation and they are talking new facilities in 2021 at the earliest. At the EARLIEST. They are more concerned about GODDAMNED BASEBALL.

UAA needs to be cleaned out. Every fukking one of those leftover Fooleyites. Every GOD DAMNED one.

Im not going anywhere. I wont send a penny. I wont watch. I wont buy shyt. I will just turn it off like I did my formerly beloved Reds and Magic decades ago, never to return. Organizations that arent dedicated to winning and are only about putting money in their own pockets make me sick.

Soon the excuse will be that we really cant compete financially, which will be true as our revenues continue to fall based on disinterest. They cant give away tickets this year. Next year will be hilarious. The pain of these coaching hires are millions per game with empty seats.

FVKK YOU FOOLEY.

This might be your best post

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Organizations that arent dedicated to winning and are only about putting money in their own pockets make me sick.
While you touched on what I’m about to say, this is what really fires me up. With the exception of the few million Men’s basketball makes, only football turns a profit.

Team Chardonnay should be doing everything possible to put the golden goose upon a feather pillow. Instead they focus time and funds to non-profit programs, which will actually result in a long term reduction in their funding b/c the golden goose is neglected. Instead of golden eggs, it’s putting out Mac Sized turds.

So, if they want to focus on putting money in their own pockets, then f’ing act like it and feed the beast not softball. It’s basic business, and they suck at it.

(Another basic principle in business: hire good talent, FAIL!!!!)

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

FVKK YOU FOOLEY.
Solid rant. UAA is trying like hell to maintain ticket sales and attendance. They got a hundred golf cart shuttles driving fans around this year. More Wi-Fi is coming next year. Added a few food trucks and a beer garden out front pre-game near the Krishnas. Now they have fireworks and Tom Petty after We Are the Boys. Meanwhile, I saw at least 10,000 empty seats Saturday night against Kentucky. All they had to do was keep winning.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
My Ohio relatives just sent me, Florida, giving fcs teams hope.

My witty retort so far is, so....wait till urbs melts down like sharkboy through lava on us

Nomadigator

Veni vidi facepalmi
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2018

FVKK YOU FOOLEY.

All together now...and a 1 and a 2....

FYFooley.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And in 4 years we were top shelf.

And then SOS came and the rest is history.
Yes, after we hired Clemson's champion coach.

Thats exactly what I said, IF we hire a champion in three years it will take 3-4 years to rebuild.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, after we hired Clemson's champion coach.

Thats exactly what I said, IF we hire a champion in three years it will take 3-4 years to rebuild.
Why do you keep confusing Pell for Ford? Pell won zero titles at Clemson.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Why do you keep confusing Pell for Ford? Pell won zero titles at Clemson.

Pell built both Clemson and UF. Yes, he got us on probation but nothing that was not done at Bama, OK, Neb...

I knew as soon as we started losing everyone would be grabbing pitch forks.

Who pray tell THAT WOULD COME could win following Butter MacShark?

Give us time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.