How about the rest of the season?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n72133 said:
I think we are in trouble with Jeff at QB. He has not shown the ability to move the offense consistently.
sherlock-holmes.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
With our offense, we're in danger of losing any game we play. You gotta score to win.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Arkansas State scored 19 on Tennessee. If Jeff stayed we may have been shut out. We're toast this year irrespective of opponent if he stays in at QB.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dear Friends on this board,
I raise the question again, will we have a pretty clear idea what the season will be by Mizzou? I suggest we will. The overall opinion I have seen so far is it it won t be pretty for the Gators.
I d really encourage all of you to go to a Gator History link and see where we came from before SOS, and before 1950. I fear another Dark Ages may be at hand unless
major changes happen soon,
Still following my team at 3 and 4 in the morning my time,
Bayern Gator
Augsburg Germany

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
kepler;n72465 said:
Arkansas State scored 19 on Tennessee. If Jeff stayed we may have been shut out. We're toast this year irrespective of opponent if he stays in at QB.

That reminded me, the last two A State coaches were Freeze and Malzahn. The current one is Blake Anderson.

He will be on the shortlist for sure.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n72581 said:
That reminded me, the last two A State coaches were Freeze and Malzahn. The current one is Blake Anderson.

He will be on the shortlist for sure.

They was two of the last 3. The last. A state coach was Bryan harsins. Boise st coach

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It depends on which Driskel shows up. I have not seen an inconsistent QB like this since Kyle Morris '89. One minute he will light it up and most of the time he was just terrible. I think Mizzou will be a tougher test than LSU. If the D holds as I think they will we will have a vanilla offense simply due to JD's inability to produce. Roper will have to scale it back, run Jeff, and a heavy does of Jones and Taylor. LSU looked pretty bad defensively.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n72665 said:
It depends on which Driskel shows up. I have not seen an inconsistent QB like this since Kyle Morris '89. One minute he will light it up and most of the time he was just terrible. I think Mizzou will be a tougher test than LSU. If the D holds as I think they will we will have a vanilla offense simply due to JD's inability to produce. Roper will have to scale it back, run Jeff, and a heavy does of Jones and Taylor. LSU looked pretty bad defensively.

Auburn has the ability to make a lot of defenses look bad. They recruit well and have a great d coordinator. Expect them to have their ears pinned back. I think our defense can keep us in the game but I don't think the Tennessee d is any better than lsu's. This game could be even sloppier than last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.