How big is your "male span"

GatorJ

Hopeful
dude, theres a guy at work that's 6'2" tall and probably 4 feet wide at the shoulders, I hate shaking his hand. we call him hulk hands. even when we just knuckle my fist only covers like 3 of his fingers. makes me feel like al little kid.

I've known a couple meaty handed guys. They wore like a size 20 ring. But they weren't 11-12 inches from pinky to thumb. That's a damn raptor.

Zambo

Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
I have pretty big hands and my hands are 9 1/2 inches. For those of you that have 11 or 12 inch hands you have some freaking beasts.
You don't have big hands. Hell I'm only 5'9" on a good day and my hands are bigger than that.

Here's another little known stat: the average person has one testicle.

Zambo

Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
one-tiny-hand-kim-jong-il.jpg

GatorJ

Hopeful
You don't have big hands. Hell I'm only 5'9" on a good day and my hands are bigger than that.

I've hardly run into anybody with hands bigger than me. But then again, I don't normally shake hands with the gorillas.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Somebody has to keep the average down. Always known pinky-thumb was about 6"-6.5", helpful when measuring stuff.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
9.5"

Never considered myself to have larger-than-normal hands.

bradgator2

Rioting
Lifetime Member

That is interesting. The average person then also has half a vagina. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.