How did UF handle their Winston?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Floridagator said:
This is casual conversation on a message board lets not get all bent Out of shape. Just go look at fsu 24/7 messageboard, these guys cannot figure out why Jameis is being punished for cussing. These guys are that stupid.
Come on man it's a message board. We're supposed to be #$!%%^@$%

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Law98gator;n55124 said:
You think they were going to boot Newton for petty theft when they didn't boot Hernandez for attempted murders?
Yeah, we all knew Hernandez was a killer while at UF and looked the other way. :rolleyes:

Moronic comment, even for you.
Ox, the record is pretty clear that we (AD and FO) did know of at least the shooting downtown. GPD went through FO to get interviews with the Pounceys and Hernandez. Hernandez didn't talk. I don't know why you want to pretend that didn't happen.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Floridagator said:
This is casual conversation on a message board lets not get all bent Out of shape. Just go look at fsu 24/7 messageboard, these guys cannot figure out why Jameis is being punished for cussing. These guys are that stupid.
Sometimes the snarkiness from the "select" group gets a little much

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When our players are suspended, are they allowed on the sideline? I thought they had to stay home, even on home games. Looks like Shameless Winston is on the sideline

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ego and all, Cam has done everything right as a pro so far and kept his nose clean off the field. No chance in hell Rapeis lasts a year away from Dumbo trying to protect him without really screwing the pooch.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n56780 said:
Ego and all, Cam has done everything right as a pro so far and kept his nose clean off the field. No chance in hell Rapeis lasts a year away from Dumbo trying to protect him without really screwing the pooch.

Cam has not done everything right as a pro. It seems his off field issues are done, but he still lacks maturity. His leadership was ****ty when he was drafted and has improved little.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n56780 said:

Screwing the pooch = roofies in dog bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.