How did you hear about this place?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PastorBeef;n2634 said:
Saw it on the GatorSports FB Page under the comments. Thanks, Ox for getting this thing running. Here's to a lot of members.
Welcome back!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I Have No Friends :(;n2635 said:
Saw link on thegatorboard.com
Even though none of us are your friend, we welcome you!

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw the link on the Gatorsports Facebook page, where I went to bitch at them about their decision to shut down the GSMB. Once I found the site, I decided a better plan was to NOT post on their Facebook page, but simply ignore the Sun and it's "content" from now on. I've always gotten much more in the way of news and entertainment from the forum, so now I can hopefully get that here. And now - back to my lurker status.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Guest said:
I saw the link on the Gatorsports Facebook page, where I went to bitch at them about their decision to shut down the GSMB. Once I found the site, I decided a better plan was to NOT post on their Facebook page, but simply ignore the Sun and it's "content" from now on. I've always gotten much more in the way of news and entertainment from the forum, so now I can hopefully get that here. And now - back to my lurker status.
Why just lurk? Jump in.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guest said:
OK - I'll post when I have a rational thought or three.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Join stats:

Day 1: 2
Day 2: 27
Day 3: 82
Day 4: 26
Day 5: 24

Leroy Jenkins

Founding Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
On the Gatorsports.com Facebook page. Someone posted a comment about this place. Went there just to complain and ended up finding this gem. ;)

PastorBeef

Founding Member
Pastor of Disaster
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Is rogdochar here yet? Does anyone know how to get a hold of him? He's a good guy!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PastorBeef;n2673 said:
Is rogdochar here yet? Does anyone know how to get a hold of him? He's a good guy!
He's registered, but I don't think he's posted yet.

PastorBeef

Founding Member
Pastor of Disaster
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n2675 said:
I remember when he first posted to GSMB- he had to have the record for quickest posts to 10,000

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PastorBeef said:
MJMGator;n2675 said:
I remember when he first posted to GSMB- he had to have the record for quickest posts to 10,000
He was there long before me. I lurked for about a year before I ever signed up and started posting.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Leroy Jenkins said:
On the Gatorsports.com Facebook page. Someone posted a comment about this place. Went there just to complain and ended up finding this gem. ;)
ah crap... ;)

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well, this is where everyone went. I found it through some other nasty board that I thought I was going to have to join. Once I saw that Sid had taken up residence there, I decided to rid myself of Gator boards all together until I saw a link to the promised land.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
BoomTown said:
Well, this is where everyone went. I found it through some other nasty board that I thought I was going to have to join. Once I saw that Sid had taken up residence there, I decided to rid myself of Gator boards all together until I saw a link to the promised land.
Boom in da house!

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
BoomTown said:
Why is the Welcome Back, Cotter theme running on repeat in my head?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BoomTown said:
Because you're home now?
th_shrug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.