How did you hear about this place?

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
On the swamp gas forum. Lurked gator sports and swamp gas for a while, liked gator sports a lot better. Figured I would go ahead and sign up.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just read through the 2 threads on Swamp Gas about GSMB. Some snotty SOB's over there. I'm pretty sure all of them think their $h!t doesn't stink. :rolleyes:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
SaltGator said:
On the swamp gas forum. Lurked gator sports and swamp gas for a while, liked gator sports a lot better. Figured I would go ahead and sign up.
Welcome aboard, Gator!

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n1862 said:
Just read through the 2 threads on Swamp Gas about GSMB. Some snotty SOB's over there. I'm pretty sure all of them think their $h!t doesn't stink. :rolleyes:
They don't seem to fond of the old GSMB forum, and they love them some round table idiocy.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SaltGator;n1859 said:

Welcome Salt! :chomp:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n1716 said:
rogdochar just arrived!

One of the last missing pieces. Sofla, Slevin, Bay, and that should have us about whole.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Lotsa new names. Not sure if they're from the old board or not, but sure is great that folks are finding it. If we can get the football team to cooperate, it should be fun around here in the fall.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan said:
I'm finally in. It took about 24 hours. I found out when I saw "www.gatorchatter.com" tattooed on a girl at Cafe Risqué
LOL!

Ca Sau

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart said:
MJM requested Zach post his message about your gatorchatter.com site following the article about the WR recruits mainly and how they felt about Phillips' departure.
Props to MJM, and to you Ox. Nicely done.
:boobs:
+1

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Saw it while I was slumming over at Swamp Gas. Ox, thank you very much setting up house. If you need donations or what-not, please let us know.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
OllieGator said:
Saw it while I was slumming over at Swamp Gas. Ox, thank you very much setting up house. If you need donations or what-not, please let us know.
Thanks Ollie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.