How for real is Georgia?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
They are already light years ahead of us. Can they take out Bammer? Not yet, but it wouldn't shock me to see them at 12-0 in Atlanta, only The Barn has a legit shot to beat them.
This

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UGA is the same as they have been the last few years, only their D has gotten better against sub-par competition.

They are still a one trick pony. Stop the run and make Fromm beat us. They show the highlights of this kid and make him look like Dan Marino but he looked more like Jeff Driskel going 7-15 against UT.

Their WRs should not be able to beat our CBs.

Florida has the same offensive line that they won with a year ago.

UGA's O-Line is not that good. We have the edge there.

GATORS - 31
pups - 13

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
They are already light years ahead of us. Can they take out Bammer? Not yet, but it wouldn't shock me to see them at 12-0 in Atlanta, only The Barn has a legit shot to beat them.

Bammers second stringers beat them. Everyone in the sec has 5 years to get close to them.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I get times have changed quite a bit and while I don't like calling out Gators like we see but I'm accepting it as how we roll these days.

But d*mn I preferred when we hated the dawgs, noles and everything about them. We hated them even more when they were better than us and beat us. We hated their coaches beating us more than our coaches for getting beat.

Now its practically a love fest. All this fawning, love and respect for them and their mediocre coaches. Jimbo is 14-8 in his last 22 games and we want to put a statue of him next to Spurrier.

I can't stand the dawgs, noles, their coaches and or anything about them. I'm not impressed with how they play or run their programs. I'm not giving them any credit for anything.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, Butters says the team strength is the OL.

And I heard Dooley say it might be the best in the SEC.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I get times have changed quite a bit and while I don't like calling out Gators like we see but I'm accepting it as how we roll these days.

But d*mn I preferred when we hated the dawgs, noles and everything about them. We hated them even more when they were better than us and beat us. We hated their coaches beating us more than our coaches for getting beat.

Now its practically a love fest. All this fawning, love and respect for them and their mediocre coaches. Jimbo is 14-8 in his last 22 games and we want to put a statue of him next to Spurrier.

I can't stand the dawgs, noles, their coaches and or anything about them. I'm not impressed with how they play or run their programs. I'm not giving them any credit for anything.

I hate, loath,despise everything about the boot lickers. The colors. The coaches. The cheerleaders (ok, maybe not). I don't care if we lose every game, just don't lose to those buttwipes.

The womans school doesn't even appear on my radar screen. The legislature made us play them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jimbo is 14-8 in his last 22 games and we want to put a statue of him next to Spurrier.
huh? I called him mediocre all along, a 4 loss coach without Rapeis. I do hope he lasts at Clown Town a long time, same with Richt at Ugly, and Flute Boy at Tinerc.

The only people I recall defending that azzhat was a troll who probably was a crossdressing Null.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
tenor.gif

Is Georgia that good? Or is Tennessee that bad?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

GATORS - 31
pups - 13

Waaaaay different Defense though. I hope our kids grow up a lot in the next couple weeks.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Not a love fest, man, just a recognition of what's to come and just priming the pump a bit because Ox throws me a bone for doing it. I probably know as much about Dawg hate as you do.

Cheers and thank you for your service!

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Georgia's D is as good or maybe better than Michigan's. I doubt we get 20 against them.

While their passing game is meh, they can run the ball. We couldn't stop Angela Lansbury from running.

She'd truck Chauncey and say "murder Chauncey, she wrote....byatch"

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
UGA is the same as they have been the last few years, only their D has gotten better against sub-par competition.

They are still a one trick pony. Stop the run and make Fromm beat us. They show the highlights of this kid and make him look like Dan Marino but he looked more like Jeff Driskel going 7-15 against UT.

Their WRs should not be able to beat our CBs.

GATORS - 31
pups - 13
you definitely live up to your name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator