4974152.png

4974150.png

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So, he's only one game off from Spurrier in his first two years, and that one game was a win vs a loss against FSU.
Fascinating
:snicker:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Those numbers will be worse in a month. They factor in sec title games and post season records for all but not for macs second year bc we aren't there yet. And let's be real. That's going to be two more stinking losses.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So, he's only one game off from Spurrier in his first two years, and that one game was a win vs a loss against FSU.
Fascinating
:snicker:
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: Really? You are just counting wins? Not win percentage? I guess you think those extra four directional school wins everyone has added as we went from a 10 game season to a 12 game season are evidence that he's a (mus)champ, huh?

Take a look at win percentage?

Take a look at the win percentage vs ranked teams?

You really aren't that bright. I assumed you were being a gadfly in the past, but I guess not.

PS- SOS took over a team THAT WAS STILL ON PROBATION IN 1990. :lmao2: And you Pumps are talking about Chimp being to blame and poor Butters can't fix it because of Chimp or Bush or something. It's not like Butterteeth received a probation team.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Mac is more Zook and Chimp than SOS/Meyer

Foleys got a nose for hiring.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LOL. Really? You are just counting wins? I guess you think those extra four directional school wins are evidence that he's a top dwag.

Take a look at the win percentage vs ranked teams?

You really aren't that bright. I assumed you were being a gadfly in the past, but I guess not.
You're awfully sensitive.
Put the drank down bud.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:lol:

I'll just go ahead and ignore the fact that Spurrier pretty much built UF into a championship caliber school from a program that was mired in mediocrity since inception.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
After this little outburst, I just can't help but picture Law being the little kid that stomps his feet and holds his breath in the grocery store aisle when mommy doesn't let him have the cereal he wants :lol:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After this little outburst, I just can't help but picture Law being the little kid that stomps his feet and holds his breath in the grocery store aisle when mommy doesn't let him have the cereal he wants :lol:
supermarket-boy-56a053de5f9b58eba4afe6fe.jpg

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Urgs just yanking your chain law. Relax :lol:
Hell I wasn't even yankin his chain, I was just being a smartass, didn't even see his post until after I made mine.

This whole ordeal has gotten him incredibly edgy lately.
I still love you Law :thumbup:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
In complete and total fairness, if Zook gets 0.5 for the East in '03, Muschamp gets 0.5 for the East in '12. They even have those years listed as Division Championships in the Swamp.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
In complete and total fairness, if Zook gets 0.5 for the East in '03, Muschamp gets 0.5 for the East in '12. They even have those years listed as Division Championships in the Swamp.
There is no such thing as a division championship. You are the east or west "representative" in the championship game. You don't see the SEC passing out a participation trophy for that game.

It's the sort of thing USC or Mizzu count. Clown Town would count it, no doubt. Even Bammer doesn't count that.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Mac is more Zook and Chimp than SOS/Meyer

Foleys got a nose for hiring.
I'm convinced his nose was off in a bag of coke...that's the only rational explanation for him refusing to build facilities...keeping chump after 13...then hiring a guy from Montana who nobody (outside of the die hard CFB fan) had ever heard of. Foley had to been "geeked up" 95% to keep making those kinds of decisions :lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly never heard of a division championship until after Meyer left. We are doing the null thing now and just making up titles. If we start handing out rings like them for it I might puke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.