Hurricane Michael

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
And now we've completely left the original point behind. :facepalm:

You mistakenly judging the political bent of news organizations that you can’t reconcile with reality? No it’s still there. You could just admit you made a mistake or was wrong, but I see you prefer avoidance.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You mistakenly judging the political bent of news organizations that you can’t reconcile with reality? No it’s still there. You could just admit you made a mistake or was wrong, but I see you prefer avoidance.
Years later I think we’ll discover you were created in a secret government lab to be the absolute stupidest f*cking human being alive.

The only point I’ve ever made is no media outlets are covering it. Not liberal, not conservative, and nowhere in between.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In July, we spent a week in Cape San Blas which got punched pretty hard. It was in much better shape than I was expecting. Plenty of homes were vaporized. Sadly, many homes looked like they still have not been touched since the storm. The actual dune line was pushed back about 50-100ft inland. Oddly, starting several miles inland, most of the pine trees were still standing... but they were all dead. The Cape got torn in half in the state park section and the end was turned into an island. We beached our sailboat in that area and they had that area already filled in. I dont know if that was a natural process or man-made.

But overall, I was pleased that tiny stretch of beautiful Florida was recovering.
I understand naturally. I know people in PSJ I speak to occasionally.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Years later I think we’ll discover you were created in a secret government lab to be the absolute stupidest f*cking human being alive.

The only point I’ve ever made is no media outlets are covering it. Not liberal, not conservative, and nowhere in between.

You might want to reread your posts in the thread. You made a statement. I refuted it. You avoided. I asked questions so you could back up your statement. You avoided and then got mad and then made some insults.

Keep on digging you mental midget.

:poop:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You might want to reread your posts in the thread. You made a statement. I refuted it. You avoided. I asked questions so you could back up your statement. You avoided and then got mad and then made some insults.

Keep on digging you mental midget.

:poop:

Is Fox News covering it? What a dumb thing to say.
Well my dad lives up there, so I have a pretty good idea of the devastation. But if it’s truly some big ignore job being done by the “liberal media,” then surely the conservative media has been covering it in depth all this time
Does that change the fact that no major media outlets on either side of the political spectrum are covering it? Does Fox News hate Republican voters now? :rolleyes3:
Can you count how many national media sources are covering it regardless of political bias?
You’re getting caught up in one small statement and ignoring the overall point, which is it’s not just the “liberal” media that’s not reporting on the panhandle, it’s ALL media.

At what point was the point I was making not clear enough? You nitpicked one single tiny thing in one single post and then acted like everything I was saying was wrong because more than half the national media is liberal. Congratulations, you're right on that. Now if you wouldn't mind, please answer the question I've asked half a dozen times now. Is it just the liberal media ignoring the aftermath, or is it all of the media?

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
At what point was the point I was making not clear enough? You nitpicked one single tiny thing in one single post and then acted like everything I was saying was wrong because more than half the national media is liberal. Congratulations, you're right on that. Now if you wouldn't mind, please answer the question I've asked half a dozen times now. Is it just the liberal media ignoring the aftermath, or is it all of the media?

Nitpicked ? Lmao

If you would have just answered at first instead of avoiding and insulting you would have saved yourself some time.

I never “acted” like anything else you said meant anything. I only responded to your false statement and asked you about it. You couldn’t defend it and got mad.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Nitpicked ? Lmao

If you would have just answered at first instead of avoiding and insulting you would have saved yourself some time.

I never “acted” like anything else you said meant anything. I only responded to your false statement and asked you about it. You couldn’t defend it and got mad.
Because it had nothing to do with the point I was making. You dug up the goalposts, dragged them out of the stadium, and put them back up in the parking lot because, once again, it's all national media, not just the liberal media. But you've ignored that point yet again.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Because it had nothing to do with the point I was making. You dug up the goalposts, dragged them out of the stadium, and put them back up in the parking lot because, once again, it's all national media, not just the liberal media. But you've ignored that point yet again.

I took issue with a statement you made. You got mad and the rest followed.

Ignored? Did you want and answer? It kinda sux when people ignore your questions, amirite?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I took issue with a statement you made. You got mad and the rest followed.

Ignored? Did you want and answer? It kinda sux when people ignore your questions, amirite?
let me clarify it for you,

STFU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator