I am done with this staff

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Weakest Gators team that I can remember. Did we get rid of the weight room to fund the Indoor Practice Facility?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I remember a week ago when we were gonna run them outta the building.

I heard it right here.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
After we hang 28-35 on the directional school next week, you'll start hearing it again.

Really? I have a feeling they will be like everyone else and contain the run and we will have a time with blocking them making our QB scramble. Its just what we do.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Really? I have a feeling they will be like everyone else and contain the run and we will have a time with blocking them making our QB scramble. Its just what we do.
Sorry, I forgot to mention half those points will come from defensive or special teams scores.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather have a dirty diaper for dinner than watch nussmeir call another gator game . What the hell was that play sequence after the blocked punt? Run, short curl, obvious blown up run on 3rd .There is no urgency , killer instinct or balls on the offensive side of the ball.

Just watched that sequence. It was awful. Terrible. Disgusting. Mac should've fired after that series. Why not go for the endzone?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just watched that sequence. It was awful. Terrible. Disgusting. Mac should've fired after that series. Why not go for the endzone?

No nuts nuss or dirty diaper Doug? Each one is fitting . Can't stand that guy !

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
sadly if N. Colorado watches any game film at all next weeks game will be more competitive than many think.

Sadly, much like all of Muschamp's teams, this Gator team is capable of losing or struggling vs the worst teams on our schedule....such as the FAU game two years ago.

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
ChipKellyTostitos.jpg

I wonder if he is on our radar and if he is willing to come here.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why is it that we see big-time programs firing incompetent OCs and DCs but we never see that at UF?

We see them leave. We never see them axed.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I wonder if he is on our radar and if he is willing to come here.
No one is on the radar right now. Mac will be our coach next year you can bet the house on it. I'm gonna guess he's the coach the following season as well. I'll even bet Nuss is back for next season as well

gatyr

Oct 3, 2014
please stop with the chip kelly talk. he has no loyalty, and you make us sound like tenn with the gruden talk. kelly will not come here.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015

00R0R_e0vWr9mD2ZK_600x450.jpg

"I hear that the gators may be in the market for a new head coach.
Just need to make sure that I get another outrageous buyout clause."

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
As a program you can go cheap and hire some unknown bum from Montana or YOU can do like Michigan and spend the money to get someone worth a sh*t! As the old saying goes "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" and we got exactly what we payed for!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
please stop with the chip kelly talk. he has no loyalty, and you make us sound like tenn with the gruden talk. kelly will not come here.
WTF does "loyalty" have to do with anything? Very few coaches have loyalty, they are hired guns.

They are loyal to $$$$$$.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator