Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Much drama in this thread.

Soap-opera-drama.gif

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Who is really “done”?

Ive read a lot of posts the past two days with posters stating they will not support this program any longer. They will not attend games, watch games on TV, buy Gator gear or support the team financially in any way. They are truly done. I am a pumper by definition apparently because I plan on continuing to do all of the above and do it without regret or remorse.

Can we get a roll call of all who fit this description? Who is really done?

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I am weak, weary, disappointed and beyond frustrated. However, I will never be done with my beloved Gators - not as long as my rapidly deteriorating carcass continues to draw breath. I'm not smart enough to know when I'm licked, and I'm just fine with that.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks but that makes no sense to me either, perhaps it is a reference to a movie or something else worthless and disrespectful as well.

"Jelly" is really just a quiet metaphor for "santorum." It's a cultural reference, not a film reference. I can't believe you'd find this disrespectful. It's like saying "we just got a one year membership in the santorum of the month club." Really the highest compliment a person can receive. Google "santorum meaning," you'll see what I mean.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
"Jelly" is really just a quiet metaphor for "santorum." It's a cultural reference, not a film reference. I can't believe you'd find this disrespectful. It's like saying "we just got a one year membership in the santorum of the month club." Really the highest compliment a person can receive. Google "santorum meaning," you'll see what I mean.

Now at least I do understand, and it is massively disrespectful, or mostly worse.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm creating something out of nothing...?

I'm literally reading posts about people saying they are going to take their ball and go home because they don't like the coach that was hired. This is before the guy even has his first press conference!!! Mullen hasn't even had a chance to say a word and these people are acting like petulant children that didn't get their way...

They don't like who SS hired so they aren't going to go to games or buy Gator gear...

In my opinion you are either a fan or you aren't. You support the team and the coach. If the coach had dome something morally wrong then I get it, but you just don't agree with the hire? I don't love the hire, but I'll support the team and hope they win... I'll at least give the guy a chance to prove me wrong.
Yeah, exactly. NONE of that equates to pulling for other teams against the gators which is what you were accusing people of out of nowhere. So once again, shut it.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, exactly. NONE of that equates to pulling for other teams against the gators which is what you were accusing people of out of nowhere. So once again, shut it.

If you aren't pulling for the Gators then you are pulling against them. Just my opinion... so you can take your own advice

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If you aren't pulling for the Gators then you are pulling against them. Just my opinion... so you can take your own advice
Yeah, your opinion, like yours or anybody elses matters at all. You dont get to decide who is and isnt a fan. Making crap up about ppl who simply say they arent interested in watching or donating anymore makes you look like a complete jackass, doubling down on it makes it even worse. But by all means, keep showing your true colors.

I'm done here.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Now at least I do understand, and it is massively disrespectful, or mostly worse.
I agree 100%. For the record, the term means "the frothy mixture of semen, lubricant and fecal matter that is the byproduct of anal sex." But I'm with you, the shortened version - "Jelly" - is much more respectful when describing Mullen's hiring.

Plus, people shouldn't say things like "the frothy mixture of semen, lubricant and fecal matter that is the byproduct of anal sex" on sports message boards.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, your opinion, like yours or anybody elses matters at all. You dont get to decide who is and isnt a fan. Making crap up about ppl who simply say they arent interested in watching or donating anymore makes you look like a complete jackass, doubling down on it makes it even worse. But by all means, keep showing your true colors.

I'm done here.

My true colors are Orange and Blue... it seems that others on this board can change...

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I agree 100%. For the record, the term means "the frothy mixture of semen, lubricant and fecal matter that is the byproduct of anal sex." But I'm with you, the shortened version - "Jelly" - is much more respectful when describing Mullen's hiring.

Plus, people shouldn't say things like "the frothy mixture of semen, lubricant and fecal matter that is the byproduct of anal sex" on sports message boards.

Which is why I did not do so.

And for me Jelly is something I put on briskets.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
So I guess this is the GC version of the parade of Hollywood snowflakes moving to another country "if Trump wins"?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Holy Sch!t!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator