I cannot stand spiders or cockroaches

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just bought a Bug-a-salt gun. You load it with salt, cock it, and blast bugs with it. Good times. Way more fun than a fly swatter.
I had never heard of that before. I just saw some videos though. I must say it looks fun. :cool:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Believe it or not, Amazon wouldn't ship it to my house in CA because its a "gun." :lol: I ordered mine right from the manufacturer.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I had never heard of that before. I just saw some videos though. I must say it looks fun. :cool:

Their commercials on YouTube are hilarious.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
When I was in middle school I kept a garbage can in my bedroom - and one afternoon I threw away the remnants of a pop tart (Publix brand of course - Brown Sugar Cinnamon). So the "crust" was laying in the can ...and around 1 or 2 in the morning I was awakened out of a dead sleep by an odd sound... it sounded like someone chewing or crunching on something. I was thinking...what the hell... so I flipped on the light to find the sound and it was coming from the garbage can. I looked inside and a big ass cockroach/palmetto bug was eating the rest of my pop tart as loud as a human. Freaky...

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_mifo2pWUVr1qdkrv9o1_500.gif

Last edited:

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My brother was on embassy duty in El Salvadore and told me some guy fell asleep and woke up to the sensation of something moving around in his nose. They wound up taking the guy to a doctor that extracted a cockroach. He also said that some of the cockroaches there are larger than their Flawduh clan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.