I just re-watched every play of the first half, focusing on the line of scrimmage

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ancient Reptile;n309902 said:
Sharpe was playing at least in the second half
Playing hurt was what you were trying to say.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ergator920103;n310094 said:
My concern is with the OL Coach - Summers. I do not see much to any improvement over the season. I did not like him being retained and since he is the lowest paid coach, I hope he is replaced at the end of the season.
Luckily for us, Mac isnt as clueless as you.

Try to find another team in Div 1A playing more true freshmen. I don't think you will find one. If you do, it will be a cellar dwellar in the Sunbelt or something.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n310167 said:
No BS, I've really enjoyed the 180 you've pulled this year, but considering how much you pouted after all the close victories in 2012 (which were almost identical to the Vandy game), this post is dripping with irony. :lol2:

Absolutely nothing like 2012.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Law98gator;n309920 said:
Is winning so depressing to you people?

No fan base champions the agony of victory better than UF's.

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have hope this line will be a lot better next year. If you look through the play-by-play above, the line mistakes fell under two different categories. First, sometimes they just weren't strong enough to hold their blocks. That's not a surprise for young players on the line in the SEC. Second, they just blocked the wrong people. That comes with practice, film, practice, games, and practice.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
They've done an amazing job so far. It's just getting later in the season where, the toll on the bodies of the ones we've counted on the most, is starting to add up. I hope we can keep it together and I hope the O staff is able to use what's working along with a few new wrinkles to keep us going forward. We really can't complain much considering the situation. We should be giddy. We had turnovers, we stopped us. Otherwise, I really believe we'd be feeling some better about that game. It wouldn't have been so tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator