UPDATE: QB Malik Zaire officially a Gator

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zaire is obviously coming here...why wait so long. He's waiting to see if the rule is repealed or amended.

I am starting to think there's little doubt he is our day one starter.

The QB Transferer!
No more LDR :woohoo:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This staff is rigid with its offense. They do not change it at all for players per Mac himself. I don't see them changing for Zaire either.

Here comes another 100+ offense.
80+ book it

:raysgirl:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
80+ book it

:raysgirl:

Voeqp.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
C_K7ZTgVwAAiXHa.jpg:large

.... Jake gets a parking permit 'cause he'll be running a pool cleaning business.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Any year that doesn't have LDR on the field is an improvement :proud:
Wait!! Mac said LDR was slinging the rock better than even Grier and pumpers from all over said Mac knew how to put LDR in a place to succeed. Did Mac lie about what he said, LDR suck or both? I find it hilarious pumpers blamed the offense sucking on LDR Injuries but when he comes back they're begging for anyone but him at QB.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wait!! Mac said LDR was slinging the rock better than even Grier and pumpers from all over said Mac knew how to put LDR in a place to succeed. Did Mac lie about what he said, LDR suck or both? I find it hilarious pumpers blamed the offense sucking on LDR Injuries but when he comes back they're begging for anyone but him at QB.
:blahblah:

Never been a fan of LDR, but please by all means keep posting your rants :lol2:

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Well this bites. Really wish that POS was going elsewhere. You know he's coming here now. There's no other reason for the delay.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.la...s-transfer-decision-considering-2-schools/amp

Report: Notre Dame QB Malik Zaire delays transfer decision again, considering 2 schools
By Jack Baer
May 19, 2017
Notre Dame quarterback Malik Zaire’s decision to transfer has been a long saga, and it just got longer.

Anwar Richardson of OrangeBloods.com reports that Zaire has again delayed his transfer decision and is down to two schools, one of them being Texas. He doesn’t plan to announce his plans until after the SEC spring meetings in late May, per Pete Sampson of Irish Illustrated.

The identity of the other school is a mystery, but a possibility is Wisconsin, which has been in the mix for Zaire since December when he decided to transfer. Zaire would have a good shot at starting at quarterback over Alex Hornibrook this season (though that shot would be diminished since he missed spring camp) and he would fit quite well in Paul Chryst’s offense.

It was originally reported that Zaire would make a choice between Wisconsin and North Carolina, but delay after delay has pushed that decision into May, and several other schools were added to the mix.

Along with Texas, Florida is another possible destination, and that would make sense given that he’s delaying his decision until after the SEC spring meetings. Current SEC rules forbid Florida from taking on graduate transfers due to missing academic requirements, but it’s possible the SEC could soften those rules at the meetings.

Harvard was also reported to be in the mix last month by Richardson

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well this bites. Really wish that POS was going elsewhere. You know he's coming here now. There's no other reason for the delay.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.la...s-transfer-decision-considering-2-schools/amp

Report: Notre Dame QB Malik Zaire delays transfer decision again, considering 2 schools
By Jack Baer
May 19, 2017
Notre Dame quarterback Malik Zaire’s decision to transfer has been a long saga, and it just got longer.

Anwar Richardson of OrangeBloods.com reports that Zaire has again delayed his transfer decision and is down to two schools, one of them being Texas. He doesn’t plan to announce his plans until after the SEC spring meetings in late May, per Pete Sampson of Irish Illustrated.

The identity of the other school is a mystery, but a possibility is Wisconsin, which has been in the mix for Zaire since December when he decided to transfer. Zaire would have a good shot at starting at quarterback over Alex Hornibrook this season (though that shot would be diminished since he missed spring camp) and he would fit quite well in Paul Chryst’s offense.

It was originally reported that Zaire would make a choice between Wisconsin and North Carolina, but delay after delay has pushed that decision into May, and several other schools were added to the mix.

Along with Texas, Florida is another possible destination, and that would make sense given that he’s delaying his decision until after the SEC spring meetings. Current SEC rules forbid Florida from taking on graduate transfers due to missing academic requirements, but it’s possible the SEC could soften those rules at the meetings.

Harvard was also reported to be in the mix last month by Richardson

It'll be interesting to see if you still call him a POS after he transfers here, and leads our Gators to the NC game.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I find it ironic someone who uses the name of Danny Wuerffel, one of the finest examples to ever wear the Gator uniform as their user name would go around calling student athletes a POS, who AFAIK has never done anything to earn such a descriptive moniker. Maybe I missed something in his bio. Did he rape someone? Kill someone? Beat someone up? Embezzle? Steal? I'd like to hear whatever he's done to earn the POS moniker you've given him.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
It'll be interesting to see if you still call him a POS after he transfers here, and leads our Gators to the NC game.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I find it ironic someone who uses the name of Danny Wuerffel, one of the finest examples to ever wear the Gator uniform as their user name would go around calling student athletes a POS, who AFAIK has never done anything to earn such a descriptive moniker. Maybe I missed something in his bio. Did he rape someone? Kill someone? Beat someone up? Embezzle? Steal? I'd like to hear whatever he's done to earn the POS moniker you've given him.

He went to nd. That in my book will always make him a POS. Nothing I loathe more in the world of sports than that sanctimonious holier than thou hypocritical university.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He went to nd. That in my book will always make him a POS. Nothing I loathe more in the world of sports than that sanctimonious holier than thou hypocritical university.

If he comes here he'll be a Gator. Just like AA was a Gator last year. Just like Jake McGee was a Gator. Just like Reggie F. Nelson was a Gator. You transfer to UF, you're a Gator. IDGAF where you've been before. You're a better person now automatically by transferring to the good guys.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If they adapt the offense to Zaire's skillset, then him transferring to UF is good news. He's a smart, efficient QB that doesn't make many mistakes. If they do not, but are as rigid as they've always been, then Zaire coming is a disaster. He isn't a pro style QB. For the record, I expect them to be rigid.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
If he comes here he'll be a Gator. Just like AA was a Gator last year. Just like Jake McGee was a Gator. Just like Reggie F. Nelson was a Gator. You transfer to UF, you're a Gator. IDGAF where you've been before. You're a better person now automatically by transferring to the good guys.

And if it was any other university, I'd agree with you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It'll be interesting to see if you still call him a POS after he transfers here, and leads our Gators to the NC game..
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

That Weedeater Bowl in Charlotte? Because that is the only NC this team has in its future, though Im expecting a Christmas in Shreveport.

Some of you are fvkking insane.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
If they adapt the offense to Zaire's skillset, then him transferring to UF is good news. He's a smart, efficient QB that doesn't make many mistakes. If they do not, but are as rigid as they've always been, then Zaire coming is a disaster. He isn't a pro style QB. For the record, I expect them to be rigid.

When have they adapted anything to a particular player?

Ask 2222...he'll tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.