UPDATE: QB Malik Zaire officially a Gator

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
2x4, I enjoy your optimism. I really do. As it adds a different taste to the pallet which is usually restricted to a diet full of doom and gloom. And I know people bust your chops about being a GA or working for the football team in some form or fashion. I personally have tended to believe that you work for the university in another capacity which simply brings you into proximity of the team (I've kinda assumed you were a physical therapist or something like that).

But I have to tell ya... You telling us you have tons of gifs,on the ready, as proof that Nuss is indeed a good play caller....... well... That sorta kinda does sound like you're employment somehow is related to favorable propaganda for Mac and company.

LOL

Once again, I actually don't work for UF or the UAA in any fashion. I don't say anything on these boards that would get me in trouble with either entity so I would have no reason to conceal my employment. If I worked for either I would say so and just be vague about my specific position.

I definitely don't work in the medical or athletic fields.

The reason that I have tons of gifs at the ready is simply because I created them for previous threads on this board. That was when I really started noticing that we have receivers open pretty much every play. For example:

http://gatorchatter.com/threads/grab-the-popcorn-time-to-review-the-film.13113/#post-443550

My OP on this subject was a genuine question. I've honestly wondered why people think so little of Nuss when we have open receivers all the time. That's not a defense of Nuss, but honest curiosity. If we had fired Nuss and hired Canada I would not be upset at all.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
After watching the Spring Game, I look forward to a graduate transfer QB and/or OC.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Just sharing this. Take it for what it's worth. Local radio guy Frank Frangie said Mac wants Zaire bad. If the rule changes to allow it, he will be starting.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Just sharing this. Take it for what it's worth. Local radio guy Frank Frangie said Mac wants Zaire bad. If the rule changes to allow it, he will be starting.

I hope you mean that he will earn the starting job by superior performance in fall camp. But you might be right.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'm fine with no Zaire. I am ready to see what Franks or Trask got. And if they don't got it, we screwed this year.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That means nothing because Mac will know by that date if the change is happening or not and the head guy already said its going to be tweaked most likely already. UF is still Zaire's best chance to start. Texas and Wisconsin have QBs that already started last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.