Interceptions

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I mean, seriously, do you really think a kid is ready for college after middle school.

Look he has been impressive so far for a kid who played the equivalent of two games in high school, and about half a quarter in college before Tinerc, but what he has done is basically Water Boy type fiction so far even if he gets hurt next game and never plays again.

Please don't act like lazy fvkk Butter fingers saw something. He was just flat out fvkking lazy and this was the easiest pick off the reject aisle (along with the various south Florida trash he signed who were injured or kicked off their teams for their senior seasons).
:facepalm:

He's a late-blooming child prodigy, phuckwad. You're so wrapped up in style points that you miss the entire gist. I'd have to slap the shyt out of you if I was actually around you.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Damn, initially I thought Law was eating a little crow and being complementary of TRASK in his own way. But now his hackles are up and he is leaning into the harness braying like a mofo. Hang on for some truth or not, ymmv :)

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, it goes deeper. Kyle Trask has a legitimate shot at painting an All-American feel-good rags-to-riches story. Up by the bootstraps. Law wants you to think there is something fundamentally dysfunctional with that.

And then he'll whisk off to the Political Forum and chime in on user types who try to take advantage of the system.

Y'all need to beat his ass good over this.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No, it goes deeper. Kyle Trask has a legitimate shot at painting an All-American feel-good rags-to-riches story. Up by the bootstraps. Law wants you to think there is something fundamentally dysfunctional with that.

And then he'll whisk off to the Political Forum and chime in on user types who try to take advantage of the system.

Y'all need to beat his ass good over this.
Hell, Trask could easily be the biggest story in college football this year, something that would only help UF by bringing loads of attention to the program.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Trask has done a phenomenal job up to this point, but he's about to face some very talented defenses.
I hope he can keep it, but we REALLY need to find a threat in the run game.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trask has done a phenomenal job up to this point, but he's about to face some very talented defenses.
I hope he can keep it, but we REALLY need to find a threat in the run game.
I'm pretty sure you're right. We'll see what he's made of. He and Mullen. It's why you play the game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We are going to play better defenses, but no one in tue SEC can stop a decent passing game if the OL holds up long enough.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We are going to play better defenses, but no one in tue SEC can stop a decent passing game if the OL holds up long enough.
Therein lies the problem. We're one dimensional with a suspect OL. Auburn, LSU and Georgia are going to try and tee off on Trask.

The onus is on Mullen to find the right work-around.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The OL has been pretty good in pass pro.
Franks held onto the ball too long, then that awful windup. Trask ... flick. He won't ask as much from the OL. Will he be an INT machine in October? Who knows?

This kid has a chance to do some very special things, very soon. I hope he's up to the task.

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
Youre not very good at this.

Consider Swamp Douche rather than Douchekey. It just doesn't roll off the tongue.

I admit you do make a good point and it is indeed a conundrum. On the one hand, what you suggest does sound better and has the added bonus of accurately implying your meer presence gives off the essence of pond scum. This, on the surface, does seem both apt and preferable. And yet, if I use that moniker it forces me to use your whole ridiculous name which makes the shorthand version impossible because just using Douche could imply any of your Douchealytes.

Therefore, though it is maybe a little less catchy as a whole, I'll stick with Douchekey because, in the end, it is both very accurate and makes it clear exactly which douche I'm referring to in any form I use it.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hope these Trask-Gators continue to win against increasing competition.
If Mullen analyzes the opposing defense well, so Trask can slice 'em up, then hallelujah. But, if Mullen cannot devise a worthwhile running game, then that must not be Trask's downfall. Odd to be saying, Trask deserves better support from the coaching. UF has a QB that they should be able to scheme around to create a varied and DC-confusing offense. Practice it.

The job of coaches is to develop skills. So bring those out, Mullen-crew. Bring them forth while you have sturdy QB play. Make us a well-rounded pass + run team. Do it by practices. Drive this team so they won't stagnate when they should excel. Don't you stagnate This team needs to show themselves that they can fire on all cylinders. Design plays for all cylinders.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Interceptions don't mean much. John Reaves, who I assume was on a cocaine bender at the time, once threw nine interceptions in a single game for us. He's still a Gator great, twitchy whore of a daughter or no.

Last edited:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As far as how Trask got here, it's my understanding that Nuss wanted him, and Butters didn't care (shocker). He's not without his flaws, but he seems to be the QB that we all hoped he would be. He performed admirably against uk, and then he gets the benefit of two warm up games before playing against real competition. I hate that Franks was injured, but if he was going to go down anyways, the timing of it couldn't have been better.

What will affect this team the most moving forward is the game plan in play-calling. How will Mullen adjust to having a true passing quarterback with a poor run blocking line? How stubborn is he going to be trying to establish the run game, and will he use the pass to set up the run? Right now it looks like he's been a little stubborn, but that may be because he knows we had an easy game last week and one coming up. It'll be interesting cone Auburn to see what he does.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Interceptions don't mean much. John Reaves, who I assume was on a cocaine bender at the time, once threw nine interceptions in a single game for us. He's still a Gator great, twitchy whore of a daughter or no.
Twitchy whore? That’s a little rough. I know she was married to Lame, which certainly hints at a character flaw - though she also wouldn’t be the first good woman to have bad taste in men - but what else has she done? I know he was fooling around, but was she alleged to have as well? As the daughter of a Gator great, she deserves the benefit of the doubt in my book.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
It must really suck to have to root for a player in orange and blue to fail so you can be right ... or better put, think you are right. There are 22 players on the field at a time (well, should be) yet you lay all the blame on one of them while refusing to give credit. Nobody here is saying Trask is a Heisman candidate or we now have everything we need. Nobody here doesn't recognize the hill Trask and his teammates face over the coming weeks. But everybody here except you sees the difference in how the team moves the ball once he came on the field. He didnt start in High School. He has been a 2nd string player since stepping foot on UF campus. But he is out there now, the best we got and doing a lot better than anyone thought. It might not go so well over the next month or so, but I don't think we are going to lose because Trask has a complete meltdown that is directly proportional to the childish temper tantrum on display here by your pitiful and sad rant. Trask doing good doesn't validate Butters'n'Nuss at all.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As the daughter of a Gator great, she deserves the benefit of the doubt in my book.

I thrice bat off to this photo:
Unknown-2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator