Interesting Story on Hernandez

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I think the worst thing that ever happened to him was being drafted by the Patriots and going back to that area.

Honestly, I don't think it would have made a difference if he was drafted by any other team. If he was shooting people in the head in Gainesville as a 17 year old freshman, I don't think being drafted by, say Kansas City, would have rehabilitated him. The guy is just a fcvked up loser and would have done the same siht no matter where he was living.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:trump: - you bunch of pansies...

who wouldn't want a narcissistic, psychopathic best friend who would shoot you in the face at any time for no reason to hang out with? :dunno:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Remember those inside shovel passes? Wish we had him back. We need players like him if we want to win again.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So apparently by marrying Sas, I've unknowingly put myself in danger bc I completely forgot about this. Awesome. Nice knowing you guys! Remember me fondly!

I apologize in advance.....

But I would be more scared of the possibility that through mutual contact.... you have had sex with Aaron Hernandez.

(Lord, forgive me)

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I apologize in advance.....

But I would be more scared of the possibility that through mutual contact.... you have had sex with Aaron Hernandez.

(Lord, forgive me)
harryshrug_zpsb5c8276d.jpg

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Haven't heard anything about this....

http://gridironnow.com/former-flori...son-takes-the-stand-in-aaron-hernandez-trial/

Former Florida teammate Deonte Thompson takes the stand in Aaron Hernandez trial

Former Florida and current Chicago Bears receiver Deonte Thompson reportedly took the stand during the murder trial of former college teammate Aaron Hernandez on Monday, according to Dan Wetzel of Yahoo Sports.

Thompson, who won Super Bowl XLVII as a member of the Baltimore Ravens in 2013, held a party Hernandez attended after the victory.

Chicago Bears WR Deonte Thompson on stand at Hernandez trial. Teammate at Florida. Won SB with Ravens, held 2013 party Hernandez attended.

— Dan Wetzel (@DanWetzel) March 27, 2017

Hernandez, who is currently serving a life sentence after being convicted of first-degree murder of Odin Lloyd in 2013, currently is on trial for the murder of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado, both of which occurred in 2012.

Thompson and Hernandez were teammates at Florida in 2008 and 2009 before Hernandez was drafted by the New England Patriots in 2010.

Thompson recently re-signed with the Chicago Bears for one season, which will be his third with the franchise. The former Gator went undrafted in 2012 before playing for the Ravens and Buffalo Bills during his first three NFL seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator