Is Bobby Petrino the Most Overrated Coach in CFB?

GatorsRock21

Sep 5, 2015
Lamar Jackson is a fool to go to the NFL right now....He has so much to work on with his mechanics. Not going to be able to run around in the NFL like college.....No Fun League.....

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I wanna hear from Ox in this thread. He’s the leader of the Petrino Circle Jerk.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We were drooling over that mid major’s coach and another mid major’s coach the entire search. It’s so cute when you try, though.
To be fair, I was drooling over almost every coach, especially a coach that can score points. That was at least 100 coaches.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Lamar Jackson is a fool to go to the NFL right now....He has so much to work on with his mechanics. Not going to be able to run around in the NFL like college.....No Fun League.....

I don't see Jackson as a QB in the NFL, so I think he should go now. He has immense talent as a WR, slot, kick/punt returner, etc, that I think he would be a 1st round pick for that reason. I heard there are teams that like him in this role, but also some that look at him as a QB. I agree as a QB he has a lot to work on, but he wants to play QB. Perhaps Lamar should take a lesson from Tebow and perhaps not be so stubborn!. move positions and potentially play for years or be stubborn and not be around very long. Time will tell. But I remember watching Newton as a frosh here throw balls into the ground and looking at him physically and thinking he would make a great TE in the NFL. I was a bit off on that one, LOL.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I wanna hear from Ox in this thread. He’s the leader of the Petrino Circle Jerk.
I would’ve taken him in a NY minute over the last 2 assclowns we had and said it many times. You wouldn’t have?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I would’ve taken him in a NY minute over the last 2 assclowns we had and said it many times. You wouldn’t have?
Where in this thread did I say otherwise? Petrino still sucks the sweat off a dead dog's taint, and Harbaugh might be worse.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Where in this thread did I say otherwise? Petrino still sucks the sweat off a dead dog's taint, and Harbaugh might be worse.
You bash the guy, but admit you’d take him over what we’ve had. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator