Is Mullen really 2-15 all time vs ranked teams?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Excuses.

Bammer fired those guys because we owned there asses. And if we had Chimp, Butters and Mullinz then, they would have owned that decade.
So your goal is SEC Championships period?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Excuses.

Bammer fired those guys because we owned there asses. And if we had Chimp, Butters and Mullinz then, they would have owned that decade.
And we’ve fired our guys because Bama has owned our asses. Finding the right coach is the answer, but there’s only a few that are slam dunks. Short of us offering Dabo $10M a year, who else were we gonna get?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So your goal is SEC Championships period?
I certainly love dominating the SEC for a decade, like we did in the 90s and Bammer did in the 2000s and 10s.

SOS certainly made some lackluster DC picks. Zook wasn't his, but most of the rest were. Though they were of course limited by the budget being set, which except for Stoops was of course well below average.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And we’ve fired our guys because Bama has owned our asses. Finding the right coach is the answer, but there’s only a few that are slam dunks. Short of us offering Dabo $10M a year, who else were we gonna get?
Randy Shannon. Law's first choice.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I certainly love dominating the SEC for a decade, like we did in the 90s and Bammer did in the 2000s and 10s.
I did, too. We dominated even more running a read option.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I certainly don't like turning on the TV and thinking I'm watching a piss poor copy of Bammer or ND.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Randy Shannon. Law's first choice.
I didn’t disagree with having an interim, but with Frost available I thought we would get him. I was never in love with the Chip Kelly idea, but I woulda been ok with the hire. Mullen was a huge letdown for me at first, but I accepted it because I think he’s gonna bring some much needed stability...just not any titles I’m afraid.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I did, too. We dominated even more running a read option.
No we didn't.

We scored once or twice a game and threw in a stifling defense and a historically best STs.

Offense was always just a little, just enough, and often the topic of sportscenter asking what is wrong with the Gators offense.

You bring back the ST coordinator or DC from that team, maybe we have at least a component of a championship team.

There are 50-100 better OCs in the country than Dan Mullinz and probably a few thousand better recruiters.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Substance over style.
The style of offense is crap, and frankly if all 11 guys don't beat their men, everyone, it looks like 2009 and 2010.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No we didn't.

We scored once or twice a game and threw in a stifling defense and a historically best STs.

Offense was always just a little, just enough, and often the topic of sportscenter asking what is wrong with the Gators offense.
I'm filing this dumbo post.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who cares? All of college football is ugly offense. Just win, baby.
31-39.

He didn't just win.

He didn't even just win against the teams with similar talent.

He didn't even just win against Matt Luke... on probation. With 65 players.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
31-39.

He didn't just win.

He didn't even just win against the teams with similar talent.

He didn't even just win against Matt Luke... on probation. With 65 players.
Jeez, give me some attribution before you just throw out numbers. 31-39? Sounds like my winning streak on non-diarrhea dumps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.