Its a damn shame........

Gatorfool

Sep 9, 2016
When it takes an injured QB for our coach to understand that our Best QB(Appleby) has been sitting on the bench all thru the Del Rio nightmare, way to go coach!!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LDR has his resume now for going into coaching but no way should he see the field over the RS freshman next season. He is just too limited and doesnt have a feel for things like a limited QB needs to succeed.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
maybe he'll transfer.......

:bananadance2:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
LDR has two years left here. I expect him to start whenever he's healthy every time for the next 2.5 years, as long as Mac is still head coach, that is.

We have many, many, many LDR starts left to go. At least 20. He's not even done starting for THIS season.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LDR has two years left here. I expect him to start whenever he's healthy every time for the next 2.5 years, as long as Mac is still head coach, that is.

We have many, many, many LDR starts left to go. At least 20. He's not even done starting for THIS season.

Thanks for the breath of fresh air!

:giggity:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

:eek:

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
LDR has his resume now for going into coaching but no way should he see the field over the RS freshman next season. He is just too limited and doesnt have a feel for things like a limited QB needs to succeed.

LDR is taking 16 credits this quarter so he can graduate in December. He may not plan to come back next year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
LDR is taking 16 credits this quarter so he can graduate in December. He may not plan to come back next year.
He'll be back when he's promised the starting job again. Expect to see him behind center for Michigan.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He'll be back when he's promised the starting job again. Expect to see him behind center for Michigan.
Yep. I have it from a reliable source that is exactly why Grier transferred. Mac promised the Del Rios Luke would start as soon as he was eligible. Grier never stood a chance.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mac will probably tell franks to transfer too

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.