Its a damn shame........

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
When it takes an injured QB for our coach to understand that our Best QB(Appleby) has been sitting on the bench all thru the Del Rio nightmare, way to go coach!!
I don't know if he's the best QB but he's certainly better than Luke. He had a good passing day and heck, he was helped by Fullwood when he under threw him in the flats, imagine that. Of course, you don't drop snaps on the 5 yrd line, that's twice now. And you don't throw that ridiculously awful pass that was intercepted. That reminded me of JD who would look good and then make critical mistakes. Did you also notice that our sub OL men played better than the starters.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
LDR has two years left here. I expect him to start whenever he's healthy every time for the next 2.5 years, as long as Mac is still head coach, that is.

We have many, many, many LDR starts left to go. At least 20. He's not even done starting for THIS season.

Ooooooof!

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
:pumper:
He'll be back when he's promised the starting job again. Expect to see him behind center for Michigan.
Bite your tongue. Don't even imagine such ugly imagery. Mac has seen the "light.":pumper:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
:pumper:
Bite your tongue. Don't even imagine such ugly imagery. Mac has seen the "light.":pumper:
Yikes. Please don't go into the closet and get out the "Rod of Correction" again. :run:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, Chief, I hate to say it but your Lil Oxling is probably right. I expect to see LDR back as soon as his knee is healed and for the duration of Butters' stint.

Let me ask you, have you seen any larger display of emotion this year by Butters than when LDR's knee was hit?

Last edited:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Well, Chief, I hate to say it but your Lil Oxling is probably right. I expect to see LDR back as soon as his knee is healed and for the duration of Butters' stint.

Let me ask you, have you seen any larger display of emotion this year by Butters than when LDR's knee was hit?
No. It seems his heart strings are only strummed by Luke.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Yikes. Please don't go into the closet and get out the "Rod of Correction" again. :run:
You know my granddaughter through the "rod" away. Besides, I hear Luke is transferring Porterville Junior College.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.