Jabari Zuniga

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
The next great UF pass rusher? Guy is relentless, and only a RS Freshmen. Also funny hearing the announcers say his name. (Zoo-nigga) I'm immature I know.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
The announcers were horrible last night, but that was the only thing that made me laugh in their 3 hour love fest for UMASS, talking about Calloways troubles, and showing 1998 Umass highlights. i swear everything we did positive they spun it into how it was almost positive for them. They really said once that if he hadn't been accurate on his throw then the D would have intercepted it. No crap, but the nearest defender was 5 yards away when it was caught. I am surprised they didn't turn Powells touchdown into something along he lines of, well they got lucky he didn't fumble because he would have taken it back the other way.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
The announcers were horrible last night, but that was the only thing that made me laugh in their 3 hour love fest for UMASS, talking about Calloways troubles, and showing 1998 Umass highlights. i swear everything we did positive they spun it into how it was almost positive for them. They really said once that if he hadn't been accurate on his throw then the D would have intercepted it. No crap, but the nearest defender was 5 yards away when it was caught. I am surprised they didn't turn Powells touchdown into something along he lines of, well they got lucky he didn't fumble because he would have taken it back the other way.

I didnt hear a word from the announcers. I listen to Mic Hubert and tune it with the TV.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mainstream Media <spit>

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
he really looks the business. as hopeful as his play and Anzalone's play made me, I feel underwhelmed by the DTs.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This guy did ball out last night. Excited to continue watching him.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He played well against a team only in its second year in FBS and their kids that probably couldn't walk on at most Power 5 schools?

Impressive.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
He played well against a team only in its second year in FBS and their kids that probably couldn't walk on at most Power 5 schools?

Impressive.

At least he showed effort. More than most did.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I was impressed. We need a few of those younger DL's to step up this year. Good to see it from him.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Every time he made a play I thought "My Zuniga!"

Alex.

ZfBDWnj.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I told yall when he committed the kid was a beast, he was in on every tackle on his highlight tape.
I really liked what I saw in his film too. I think he's gonna be pretty good for us.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully we don't see Jordan sherrit anymore.
I don't know what to think. He is a starter? I don't get it. Maybe because we have to keep the reps off CeCe and even 240lb Zuniga so they are available for use at DT.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what to think. He is a starter? I don't get it. Maybe because we have to keep the reps off CeCe and even 240lb Zuniga so they are available for use at DT.
Still have davis and Clayton

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator